L G Home Improvement is a contracting company comprised of highly skilled professionals with years of building experience. Looking for a new lavish basement? Or maybe a beautiful new deck to enhance your backyard? Look No further, At LG we are known for our immaculate finished basements as well as our beautifully created decks, custom additions, siding, bathrooms and kitchens. Each project is custom created to cater to your highest expectations at the best rate possible....

masonry (25)home remodeling (17)home builder (14)concrete repair (14)deck building (12)handyman (11)interior painting (7)drywall repair (7)woodworking (6)door installation (5)window replacement (5)house painting (5)

10/31/2019

Excellent...they did a great job! I will recommend anyone to him. The work was done professional and he explained his job of what was needed and done. I was very happy..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch

CATEGORY decks, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

it was a real pleasure working for you guys Thank you for the business

04/30/2019

I cannot say enough about Les!!! Les and his crew are professional, friendly, responsitive, reasonable and neat. I first contacted Les 6 years ago when we first moved to this area. He is the only person I trust and the only person I will call when I need advice and/or work done to my home. Les is the best!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and Porch Maintanence and Replaced front door

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

thank you [Member Name Removed] for all the business you give it to me for the last [Member Information Removed] years it's a real pleasure working for you guys

12/26/2018

Les and his team did an excellent job in both doing masonry work installing cultured stone and assembling and installing aluminum railings. He was courteous, knowledgeable, punctual and easily reachable. He paid attention to details in getting the job done right the first time and I was very pleased with his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing stone on front porch and assembling and installing aluminum railings.

CATEGORY decks, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

that was pleasure working for you I wish you and your family all the best in the New Year

01/04/2018

We were contacted quickly and initialy offered a quote for assembly. When I explained we only needed it moved, he asked how much we'd pay. I said $100 and he countered with $150. I agreed as he was available that evening. He arrived promptly and moved the item carefully and quickly. After seeing how simple the job was, he decided to only ask for the $100 even though I had agreed upon more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had purchased a treadmill that we wanted to setup in the basement. It was delivered to the first floor and proved rather unwieldy to move down to the basement. We needed someone to move it down the stairs to the basement where we could assemble it ourselves.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

C

09/21/2017

The gentleman came and we discussed options for my fencing. He had some really good ideas. He didn't have his measurement wheel, but said he'd come back soon. I got one call as a follow up saying my estimate would arrive the next day. Nothing ever came, nor did I get a follow up phone call. So I'm not using them, bc they didn't seem to want my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new Fence

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

I'm sorry for the delete and disappointed You asked me for very specific fence Cedar one and I can find anything similar to that thank you ask me for But I'm still looking for

07/04/2017

Very pleased with the workmenship. Would hire Les again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair and toilets replaced.

CATEGORY masonry, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

thank you for the business it was a pleasure working for you

05/26/2017

Les was very professional and friendly. He assessed our project and even gave us good suggestions, which saved us money. His men were very professional too, and showed up promptly to finish the stucco work. He recommended good hardware stores and even enquired about our solar for the safety of his own workers, which goes to show he was a responsible person. He also completed fixing our pavers. Ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove vinyl siding and install stucco. Fix front walkway. Replace windows and install 2 Ceiling fans

CATEGORY masonry, siding, replacement windows, ceiling fans, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/14/2017

Found Les closed to my house like 2 minutes away. Called for an estimate and he immediately came over. Very reasonable price with $50 discount. Waited for two week due to the shipping, showed up first thing in the morning before 8 and got it done within half a day. Very quick text reply. Quality work and I strongly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm door installation and dryer vent replacement

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/09/2017

Job well done! The project was completed promptly, Les is knowledgeable and courteous, his staff are very skillful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company replaced several fascia boards and a front door column, power washed the whole house exterior, covered the soffit with PVC and aluminum sheets, painted the trims and window frames, and replaced several pieces of rotten woods.

CATEGORY handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/02/2017

The work was completed neatly and timely and at a reasonable price. After a few weeks the aggregate (stones in the concrete mix) became exposed. The cement in the concrete mix was coming off as dust. L G was contacted and without delay Les (the proprietor) inspected the slab. Les agreed it was a problem and blamed the concrete mix he bought at Home Depot. Over the following weeks and months the fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front door entry concrete slab. Les, L G's proprietor, recommended topping the existing slab with concrete to bring it to code on the step up and the step into the front door. So, that's what we did.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2017

Photo for L G Home Improvement LLC - 91 Lawrence Pennington Rd  , Lawrence, NJ - 34952023

Home improvement - handyman, additions, decks, patios, masonry work, mold & water damage restoration, walkways, remodeling, carpentry, trim work & bathroom remodeling, lighting, fixtures, tubs, showers, toilets, faucets, flooring, cabinetry, vinyl, aluminum, wood ,& fiber cement siding

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check