Shay Weimann Electrical Contractor Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • State of New Jersey

910 Shore Rd

Keyport, NJ 07735

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 9th Consecutive Year! • Established in 1999, We are a Local Family Owned & Operated Electrical Company • Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured • Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Marine & Dock Wiring Services Offered • References Available Upon Request • Call (732) 739-6229 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment Today!...

electrician (189)lighting installation (61)ceiling fan installation (34)generator repair (4)landscape lighting (3)phone wiring (2)home security system (2)

10/25/2019

Excellent service all the time. I needed an dedicated outlet installed for a dryer and call Shey Weimann. They came out provided me a quote and did the work. That was about a year ago. Since then I had them replaced and relocated the 2 main electrical panels in my basement from one side to another as well as just the other day install another dedicated electrical over my stove for a microwave and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A number of jobs, from installing dedicated outlets to relocating 2 panels to replacing outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/20/2019

Flawless! The crew that showed up to do the work were professional and polite. Near the end of the day it appeared the crew would not be able to finish the job and would be required to return the next day. However, the crew foreman called in other workers which enabled them to complete the job in a single day. It's been a year since they completed the work and everything is still functioning prope...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 10 light fixtures, 2 ceiling fans, 4 wall outlets, and 3 new switches.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

10/06/2019

Fantastic. From quoting the job to completion Shay Weimar was amazing. We just moved tot the area and they will be getting any electrical work we need going forward

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supplied and installed (1) recessed outlet for TV and installed TV over fireplace. Supplied and installed (1) circuit and gfci outlet for garbage disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

10/02/2019

Tom and his crew were most accommodating with the planning. Their work was spot on. Professional in every aspect. Would definitely be used again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan, LED Ceiling Lights and switches

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

08/30/2019

Shay immediately spotted the problem after responding the same day that i called. Linda helped with the scheduling and what i needed to do. Felt very comfortable that this was the correct contractor. His staff was punctual, very professional and friendly. They completed the task before the estimated time. Did all the work that was listed. A pleasure to deal with all around !! You'll be happy you h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a. Remove existing service riser and meter pan in its entirety.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

07/30/2019

Shay came the same day for an estimate and gave me good advice about upgrading to a new, larger panel. They did a great job at a reasonable price, a pleasure to work with. I would use them again when I have electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade electrical panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

02/10/2019

We had two ceiling lamps in our kitchen replaced and the dimmer light switch to our basement replaced with a simple on off switch. Linda who I spoke to on the phone is very friendly and worked with us to meet our schedule. Patrick who did the work was very professional. He did a quality job. And, given that the pricing is by the hour, he kept the three tasks to under an hour which was appreciated....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling lamps installed / Light switch swapped

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

11/13/2018

Outstanding. Linda arranged visit to work with my schedule for a small but quirky repair. James and Pat (If I got their names wrong, my apologies) arrived as scheduled-polite, neat, organized and efficient. Work was completed within the time frame estimated. Bill was as discussed with Linda when we scheduled the appointment. Would definitely use again if we need additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIR, LOSS OF POWER IN PART OF A CIRCUIT

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

11/01/2018

Very professional, arrived 5 mins early we discussed history and problem. Repaired switch to get them to work properly. Job lasted about 30 mins. Cleaned up afterward. I would hire them in a heartbeat as I called two other (non-AngieList people) whom did not return call until job was completed by Shay Weimann.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair / Replace Front Porch Light Switch

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

09/19/2018

A great experience - from the moment I called in a panic because I suddenly had no electric in part of my living room and I spoke with Linda who was so nice, calm and accommodating to the time the work was completed by two very competent guys. They quickly troubleshooted and fixed the issue Price was very fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of several electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

All Phases of Electrical Work • Troubleshooting • Service Upgrades • Antique Fixture & Wiring Repair • Cable TV • Telephone • Convenience Outlets • 240 Volt Outlets • Outside GFI Protected Outlets • Pools/Spas • Landscape Lighting • Outside Lighting/Motion Sensors • Lighting Fixture Installation • Chandelier Lifts • Ceiling Fans • Attic/Bath Fans • Renovations/Whole House Wiring •

All Electrical Services Offered