AG Landscaping LLC

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2010

21 Warren St

Keyport, NJ 07735

We have over 9 years of experience. Currently servicing the Monmouth, Middlesex, and Ocean Counties. We are fully insured and specialize in the following services; Brick Pavers for Walkways and Stairs Belgian Block for Driveways and Planting Beds Retaining Walls Paver Repairs - Restoration and Sealing, Asphalt Sealcoating, Landscaping, Property Cleanups, Concrete Demolition, Asphalt Repair and much more! Call us today to learn more about our services and get a FREE estimate!!!...

Landscaping (5)Patios (3)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Masonry (2)Stone and Gravel (1)Decks and Porches (1)

05/20/2019

AG Landscaping is top notch! The project I planned on doing on my own would have NEVER been nearly as perfect and well executed! A couple of weeks ago I was in Home Depot in Hazlet looking for rocks and paving stones and came across Alberto (the owner). He asked me if I needed help finding my stones and told me he does that kind of work. I asked him to come to my house to do an estimate. GREAT DEC...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and Stones around pool area

CATEGORY landscaper, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

04/26/2019

AG Landscaping did an amazing job ! They definitely exceeded my expectation. I love my new landscaping and would highly recommend them ! As a matter of fact, they'll be coming back to sealcoat my driveway ! Thanks Alberto !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

03/29/2019

They were one of the better companies I dealt with. They are prompt. They gave us a price and did everything they they said they would. They are good. Very professional. I would probably gonna use him again. I have actually referred them to a couple of my friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couple of years ago, he did brick paving and a patio. We contracted them to do some landscaping. Last fall we had them put a retaining wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

03/29/2019

They worked at two of my houses and they were excellent. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in new brick steps, built a large deck on the lakeside, put in an iron railing and did landscaping work as well.

CATEGORY decks, landscaper, masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

03/22/2019

Very well. Great guy and I've used him for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does my brick paver sidewalks and patios.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

03/22/2019

He did a fantastic job. Very professional, showed up on time consecutively, even on weekends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a patio put in my back yard - Pennsylvania Blue Stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

03/21/2019

The quality was very good. They're a little more expensive than anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a paved patio for me, rebuilt my steps in the front, and did some other little work as well.

CATEGORY hardscaping