RNL Painting & Design, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3617 John F Kennedy Blvd

Jersey City, NJ 07307

At RNL Painting & Design, our goal is to help you design a color scheme for your home that compliments each rooms furnishings while making the process easy and enjoyable. We are a full-service painting/design company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of beautifying your home from painting, wall coverings, drywall repair, moldings, tiling, faux finishes, and hardwood floor refinishing. Whatever you need to make your home look fabulous, RNL Painting & Design can create that finish! We proudly serve all of North Jersey and Monmouth County while using all brands of Benjamin Moore Paints. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list....

Interior Painting (39)Drywall (6)Exterior Painting (2)Wallpaper (2)Ceramic Tile (1)

07/25/2019

Rob is great at his craft. Skilled, punctual and fast. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home interior paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

05/06/2019

Robert was terrific from when he came for estimate to when the job was completed. We really appreciated his good work and integrity, and look forward to enjoying his work product for many years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of entire home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

05/01/2019

We have now hired Robert for 2 separate interior painting jobs and wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future. Robert is responsive, professional, fair with pricing, reliable, and does a great job. For the second job, Robert completed the work while we were away on vacation -- we felt completely comfortable with him in our home while we were away and came back to a finished room that was lef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

04/29/2019

Robert was so responsive and reliable. We had one bedroom, painted expertly and cleaned up within a few hours. Robert has become out go-to, refer to everyone painter!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

04/29/2019

Rob charged a very reasonable price, was responsive and did a great job. This was my second time hiring him, as he previously painted my entire 2-bedroom condo. I will continue to hire him in the future for any painting work I need done in my condo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a single room painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

01/28/2019

Excellent service, excellent workmanship.! Very professional, punctual and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wallpapering in powder room

CATEGORY wallpaper, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

09/12/2018

Rob was great. He was quick to respond to my emails and arrived on time. He’s a really nice, trustworthy guy who does great work. I felt really comfortable with him working in the house and leaving him there. The repairs were great. You can’t notice there was a leak in the ceiling. The paint job was excellent. Great person. Definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and respackling of ceiling where there was a leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

09/10/2018

Great! I will call Robert back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family room and the stairway and hall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

09/10/2018

He was punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. he made the whole experience go smoothly he's a true professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the bedroom painted as well as the long overdue garage which included the floor.

06/23/2018

Rob was very responsive to my call. He arrived on time as scheduled for the estimate. He sent me the estimate the same evening. Rob was very accommodating to my needs and very professional. I told him that I needed the painting done within a week. He made it happen. His price was very very reasonable. He did all the work himself and didn't stop til he was finished. I highly recommend Rob. I defini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom,bathroom

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Interior painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Sheetrock repair and installation, Kitchen tile back splashes