Master Attic,LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

460 Faraday Ave bldng C

Jackson, NJ 08527

At Master Attic, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction at a great price. We are a team of licensed trained professionals with 10+ years experience in insulation and rodent solutions. May it be rodent proofing, insulation removal, insulation installation, sanitizing, moisture barrier, radiant barrier, air duct repair replace or crawlspace cleaning, we have you covered. Hearing noises in the attic? smell something in the crawl space!? Schedual an appointment today, and have one of our technicians come out to assess the area and provide a free detailed estimate for the project....

Insulation (30)Pest Control (14)Animal Removal (9)Biohazard Remediation (5)Basement Waterproofing (1)Roofing (1)

02/07/2020

Great!--the guy, Robert, who, 1st came ; gave me an estimate couldn't be there when the services were perforned, but came later to make sure everything was good. He came back a few times to address my concerns & I'm very satisfied:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching holes in roof/soffits, clean attic (& remove rodent "by products) & install new insulation & baffles

CATEGORY pest control, insulation, roofing, biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

02/06/2020

My experience was awesome. Kevin was my technician and he answered any questions I had, which was a lot might I add since I don't know much about insulation. My old insulation was really dirty and old so it was time to replace. The price was great, 5K in total. When having someone come into my home, I am always weary. But Kevin made me feel comfortable and he was very professional with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insulation installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

01/31/2020

After looking through dozens of companies I finally found Master Attic. I could tell from my first phone call that they were very professional and I felt at ease. The next day a technician came to inspect my place and I was very pleased with the quote. My insulation was really old and dusty and needed desperately to be changed. Robert was my technician and he not only replaced my insulation but he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/17/2020

Upon moving here I had a small rodent problem that was unable to be taken care of alone. While searching for an insulation/pest control service a neighbor of mine recommended this specific business. Due to the fact that they dealt with them directly and had such high regards for them I opted to give them a try since I’ve been over and never knew they had a small rodent problem. Not only are they a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small Rodent Problem

CATEGORY pest control, basement waterproofing, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

01/07/2020

A smooth process from beginning to end. I contacted Master Attic looking for pest control and insulation of my attic. I was impressed with their customer service right away. Specifically their manager David, who was extremely professional and very much on top of things. He made the process simple and straightforward. I'd recommend them to anyone needing insulation or pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control and Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

We appreciate your honest feedback! Going above and beyond for our dear customers is the mission we set out to accomplish. Your feedback means alot to us an let's the crew know there hard work did not go unseen. Thank you for choosing Master Attic. Best regards

12/30/2019

I was really confused when I started hearing noises in my attic and found out there were rodents up there! I quickly looked for a company to help with this situation and found this one which I was very pleased with. Robert the technician was very clear and informative about how they would get rid of the rodents. They cleaned my attic, sanitized it, and covered any holes. They gave a great service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

We are very pleased to hear the positive feedback! Having a rodent problem in your home can be a headache, so I'm glad this was an easy smooth process for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best

12/12/2019

Amazingly well. Thank you for a great experience Master Attic! I was looking for an insulation type of service installation for my attic. Robert, the man I spoke to, came with his team. Kind, humble and professional, as they looked around my place. He quoted the work that needed to be done for $4000. Robert walked me through everything that was going to be done, and how much time it would take. he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation in my attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

It was an absolute pleasure working with you, we appreciate your kind feedback. Robert is a great tech an will always go the extra mile to make sure his customers are happy with his management and customer service. Thank you for choosing our service. Best of luck,

12/09/2019

I contacted Master Attic on the recommendation of a friend. Their technician Malcolm responded after only a few hours and after discussing my issue, the job was booked. The existing insulation was damaged and needed to be removed and then replaced. The attic was also cleaned and well sanitized by Malcolm and his team after the new insulation was in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of damaged insulation after a rodent infestation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are so glad to hear you are satisfied with the project. Malcolm is a great tech an works very hard to accommodate the needs of each homeowner. Thank you for going ahead with our service. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

12/05/2019

Fantastic service. They were early and walked me through everything they were going to do. It was a ton of work and I’m surprised at the speed and quality in which they worked. Very efficient. Considering the workload 9K for the services was a steal. I hope I have no more problems with rodents invading my insulation but I’m 100% sure I’m calling Master Attic if I ever need work done again. Super p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out infested insulation by rodents.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback from your project. We strive endlessly to exceed your expectations as we aim to please. This feedback goes a long way and let'[Member Information Removed] the crew know there hard work did not go unnoticed. Thank you for choosing Master Attic. Best regards

12/03/2019

Hired Master attic to replace my roof in Jackson, New Jersey. They were excellent very responsive compared to the last 2 roofing companies I hired did not fix the leak. They kept me informed for each step they took. Finally, I was relieved as they found the leak was the vent pipe. I highly recommend the team at Master Attic, everything was honest and went smoothly. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Hello I believe you may be confusing us with a different company that has a very similar name as we are not roofers.

New insulation, old or infested insulation removal, attic cleaning, rodent hole sealing, air duct repair/replace, sanitizer decontaminate, crawlspace cleaning, crawlspace insulation, radiant barrier, moisture barrier.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing