A CHIMNEY MAN

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since September 2006

A Chimney Man is a Chimney Cleaning, Restoration and All Around Handy-Man Servicing Company. Any Job Big or Small, With Just One Call - We Can Do It All! We promise to uphold the highest standards in workmanship and ethics. If you need work done on your chimney or your house and we give you an estimate you can rest assured you are getting the best price we can offer. We use the best products available, tried and tested by us over many years. Hire us and feel confident that you have the most reliable, well trained and respectful individuals in your home. We have 25 years experience as business owners, which means we KNOW how to do it right. We'll give you the facts so you will be confident you can TRUST us to have you and your family’s safety in mind. When it comes to hiring us if you need chimney repairs or any other of our company's services then you can make well informed decisions. We’ve gained our reputation by being honest, caring and concerned about your welfare. ...

Walsh Chimney

36  REVIEWS
Walsh Chimney

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

06/07/2017

All good -technician was friendly and professional. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,childproofing

Dear [Member Name Removed], It was our honor that you chose us to service your needs - We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time & effort to write this positive review! Alan President A Chimney Man 732-485-2756

10/15/2014

03/25/2014

Everything was great! Very happy with all services performed! Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired inside of chimney installed damper and cap also cleaned out dryer vent.

09/27/2008

I found the service on Angie's List and I called and left a message. I did not hear back, but I called again and this time they promptly returned my call. They were extremely pleasant on the phone and I booked the appointment. I was surprised when the service arrived that it was under a different name, but I learned that it's a family operation, and depending on the service requested it's handled ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a clothes dryer vent duct.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

09/03/2008

He was extremely polite, on time and friendly. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came to inspect my dryer vent and fireplace.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Our Services Include, But Are Not Limited To: Consultation Chimney Sweeping Damper Repair Chimney Caps Real Estate Certifications Oil & Gas Relining Waterproofing Masonry Repairs Crown Repair Roof Stain Removal Smoking & Draft Problems Video Inspections Level 1 & 2 Inspections Power-Washing Gutter Cleaning