Hudson Home Improvement LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

50 Harrison Street Suite PH 455

Hoboken, NJ 07030

Hudson Home Improvement is a home remodeling solution specialist. Kitchen and bath remodeling and interior remodels; brownstone renovations. We cover Hoboken, Jersey City and much of Northern New Jersey, providing the best and highest of quality service of anyone in the Garden State. Our entire team of skilled, licensed professionals listen to you and understand your needs to ensure the most satisfactory results....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (126)General Remodeling (75)Interior Painting (47)Handyman Services (45)Drywall (41)Electrical (40)Plumbing (37)Ceramic Tile (36)Lighting (25)Flooring Sales and Installation (19)Doors (17)Plaster (13)

11/05/2019

Joe was fantastic about setting expectations on schedule and pricing and managed to complete the work for the quoted price with no pricing surprises and ahead of schedule. Communication and quality were top notch - I wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation/reconfiguration of basement bedroom and bathroom

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

10/31/2019

Great, joe did an awesome job, he is honest, very professional and he pays attention to the details. He completed the project on time with great results. I will highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition and kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

10/30/2019

It went very well. The team came in, worked with me on the estimate and project outlines, communicated clearly and promptly throughout the entire process, including when we needed to make a change request due to unexpected problems in the house. They were professional, left the place very clean, and did their best to make the remodel look great. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great room remodel

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, plastering, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/30/2019

Actively in the design and planning stages. Reviewing designs, materials, layouts, etc. Very professional and responsive, careful attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/15/2019

Joe and his team did such an amazing job. From the flooring and the walls, to the kitchen cabinets. I couldn't believe the end result. I was amazed. The main thing I respect about Joe is his honesty and professionalism from the very beginning. This is rare to find with contractors. He broke it down step by step on how the process works and the estimate time it could take. No empty promises. Just r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

10/30/2018

Joe and his team were very professional. We were given an outline for the complete renovation of our bathroom with timelines, pricing and product information. Once the project started, we had weekly calls with the entire team to discuss progress and/or any changes. This attention to detail made the project progress seamlessly and made us feel at ease with the work. We added some very detailed work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

07/29/2018

I used Hudson Home Improvement to redo my hardwood floors, install new windows, and paint my apartment. The quality of the work was superb, they communicated very well throughout the process, and the work was done on-time. While we paid upfront for the estimate, the guaranteed price-point gave us peace of mind (we'd hear horror stories of contractors going way over budget), and they honored the gu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo Hardwood Floor, Install Windows, Pain Apartment

CATEGORY remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2018

07/01/2018

HHI was unbelievable. They redid my kitchen and living room. Total gut of the kitchen, took down 2 walls, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, redid hardwood floor, installed a chandelier. So professional and great to work with. The end product was just beyond what I could have hoped for. Such attention to detail and real craftsmen. Plus, they specialize in working in city environm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Gut and Living Room

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

D

04/10/2018

It never happened. After four phone calls to this establishment and no response, I gave up and located another contractor. Each time I called, I spoke to a receptionist, who said she would pass my information along to the contractor. I received one call back from him to give me a rough idea of the job involved. After calling back twice to try to set up an appointment for the work, I never received...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sound proof wall in apartment unit

CATEGORY insulation, plastering, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

04/09/2018

I had Joe in to take measurements for custom cabinets and he said he would be back in touch in 6 weeks. He never called and I couldn't get him to answer the phone or return my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couldn't get a call back

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Kitchen & bath remodel, design and installation. Complete gut-out interior renovations Home additions Design/build General contractor services Project management

Roofing as a stand-alone service, cabinet refacing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check