Window Genie of Bergen-County

A 72 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2010

619 N Maple Ave

Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423

At Window Genie of Bergen County, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing Bergen County & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on any of our services; window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. You don’t have to rub a lamp, just pick up the phone and put the Genie to work in your home today! Additional service area - Mahwah, Ramsey, Wyckoff, Franklin Lakes, Allendale, Glen Rock, Hillsdale, Ho-Ho-Kus, Midland Park, Montvale, Oakland, Old Tappan, Oradell, Paramus, Park Ridge, Ridgewood, River Vale, Saddle River, Teaneck, Tenafly, Upper Saddle River, Washington Twp, Westwood & Woodcliff Lake....

window cleaning (58)pressure washing (17)gutter cleaning (15)window (10)window tinting (7)gutter installation (5)holiday decorating (4)deck cleaning (1)

05/24/2020

They did a great job, and I thought the price was very reasonable. Made appointment with Kathy, and she was a pleasure. Highly recommend them. Larry

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house/deck power washed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy you are pleased with our service.

01/08/2020

Perfectly, unobtrusively, professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all our windows inside and out, including 8 skylights, a sunroom 2 double sliding glass doors, 5 picture windows , double hung windows and cleaned our gutters and leaders. Am amazing job done professionally. Will definitely use them again.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

08/01/2019

This Company was great! They were very responsive, professional, and courteous. Their work was done very quickly and efficiently. We will be setting up a bi-annual schedule moving forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thanks you for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Cathy

06/03/2019

Orlando and his assistant, Ryan, were outstanding. They did an excellent job cleaning the windows inside and out as well as an outstanding job power washing the entire two story house. They even cleaned our exterior brick on our chimney. They also cleaned a large deck, stairs, a patio set on the deck and slate pavers. Everything looks new. I would highly recommend them. Their pricing was very comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house and large deck powerwash. Windows inside and out cleaned.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am so happy you were pleased with our service. I look forward to servicing your home in the future. Best Regards, Cathy

12/18/2018

Fine. They did exactly what we agreed they would do. Timely and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washed. Exterior windows cleaned. Gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are very happy your are pleased with our service.
C

12/14/2018

Okay, however, they did not have boot covers. They had to do over some of the windows where some obvious dirt was left. They said they had to move on to the next job and could not stay longer but were very nice about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning,windows

11/26/2018

The date agreed upon for installation was Tuesday, November 20, 2018 and that was the date the lights and a 36" wreath were put up. The gutters were also to be cleaned, re-securing of the hanging gutter along the roof line and the screens that were on the gutter line were to be removed. The bow was missing on the wreath when we arrived home from work. The screens were still attached when I checked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for Christmas lights installation and also asked about gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,holiday decorators

COST $875.34

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Photo for Window Genie of Bergen-County - 619 N Maple Ave, Ho Ho Kus, NJ - 37582294

[Member Name Removed], I am very sorry for the delay. We will definitely be there to put the bow where you want it on the wreath on December 5th. We have had some delays because of the weather and the high winds. Again I apologise for the delay in fixing the bow. Please feel free to call me with any concerns. 201-857-0400. Best regards, Cathy Window Genie

10/13/2018

They were very good. They had trouble putting a few of the screens back in the window, but stuck with it until it all came together. Very respectful and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside windows and screens washed

CATEGORY window cleaning,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

D

09/14/2018

I got a quote for 60 windows as $360-$410 but when the cleaners came he raised the price to $760 so I had to cancel the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

I am so sorry that we the cost of the window cleaning the crew gave you when they arrived was more than the original telephone estimate. When the crew arrived they saw that all of your windows had grids with individual panes. These type of windows take considerably more time to clean, and that is why the cost increased. When the appointment was made we were not aware that you had this type of wind...
D

05/29/2018

I am really disappointed!!! I called Window Genie of Bergen county because I saw their truck cleaning homes in my neighborhood and because they are highly rated on Angie's list. They gave me an appointment for today, May 29th, at 9 am. When no one showed up, there was no call until 12:30 pm, I FINALLY CALLED to find out what happened. The woman who answered said the following: 1. The team that was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning for the whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry for the confusion. We always give a 2-hour window when scheduling, but I guess in this case we did not convey that to you properly. I would like to try to make this mistake up to you and offer you a 15% discount on the services you had scheduled. Again, I am sorry for the miscommunication. Best regards, Cathy Easer Window Genie

Residential & commercial window chandelier cleaning, deck, fence cleaning, concrete, brick cleaning & sealing, house washing, gutter clean-out, tile, grout cleaning & general pressure washing.

Check, MasterCard, Visa