SADDLE RIVER VALLEY CARPENTRY

Angie's List since January 2006

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

BUD GARLASCO BUILDERS

Since 1976, Bud Garlasco Builders has been providing Northern New Jersey with the finest in residential and commercial construction and improvements, having successfully completed hundreds of small to large scale projects over three decades. Our team consists of skilled craftsmen, seasoned project managers and experienced field supervisors. Whether you want to do a minor renovation, a major addition, or build a new home or place of business, we have a team that is the source for all your needs. Call us in Haworth today for your free estimate.

02/28/2013

Overall everything went exactly as planned. There were not hiccups or issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed crafted a built in unit in our daughter's bedroom including shelves, a window seat and dresser drawers. Ed is always thoughtful and careful in his work. He has done work for us before. He is neat and clean and shows up when he says he will. A few of my family members have used Ed over the years and we've always been satisfied with his work. I gave a "B"on price, simply because I know had I purchased a movable unit it would have been much less, but it wouldn't be custom and the same quality.

CATEGORY woodworking

02/11/2013

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the upper section of a palladian window replaced because a large bird had flown into it and cracked the outer pane on the top. We tried to have just that section replaced by Andersen Windows, but they were not interested in doing what we wanted. They wanted to sell me an entire new window. I called Saddle River Valley Carpentry which had been recommended to me by my daughter. He was pleasant and very easy to work with. My phone calls were always returned promptly, he did the work when he said he would and charged me a fair price. He was able to remove the frame of the upper section that was damaged, brought the frame to a glass store which cut and inserted the new glass, and then he reinstalled the frame back in the window opening. His price included the work of the glass store. He was very careful to not damage the rest of the window nor the exterior siding. The window looks exactly like it did before it was damaged, and he worked very neatly. I would definitely call him again for any other carpentry I needed and also recommend him to others.

CATEGORY woodworking

10/18/2008

General contractor worked in my small "handyman" job. Excellent with regard to returning calls and keeping appointments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of weather and rot damage to garage door and structure.

CATEGORY contractors

01/31/2007

Excellent, professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding on dormers with new siding.

CATEGORY contractors, siding

01/26/2006

THEY WERE A VERY EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK WITH. THIS COMPANY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE FINISHED WITH THE WORK AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. THEY WERE VERY OPEN TO MY SUGGESTIONS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REMODELED A BATHROOM.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

CUSTOM CARPENTRY AS WELL AS REMODELING.