Mad Waterproofing

Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 18 Reviews

Locally owned & operated. Licensed and Insured in Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Additional email - service@madwaterproofing.com. May contact & request free estimate via website form....

Skydell Contracting Inc

Skydell Contracting Inc. was started by Richard Skydell in the fall on 1988. We can handle everything from a partial remodel to a full redesigned renovation.

Offers by Skydell Contracting Inc on Angie's List

05/08/2014

g and so not living up to their guarantee. We need to get this resolved and they should not be in business and do the same to unsuspecting customers thanks Maureen Finkelstein mobile number: 914-391-3713

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mad Waterproofing installed french drains and a dehumidifier in our cellar area in October 2011. Drains worked for a while, but now water accumulates in cellar area which is directly below sleeping area. I am concerned about mildew and mold as I have allergies and health issues. Mad Waterproofing will NOT return my repeated phone calls to them. I have written guarantee in my possession guaranteeing they will fix any problems in the future. Two years in, they not respondin

06/10/2011

Basment flooded within a year of them doing their work.  Now they are nowhere to be found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed French Drain and sump pump.

08/02/2010

This service was performed in December 2007. I am writing this complaint in August 2010. Originally, I was satisfied with the work. However, this summer, my basement took on water which damaged my carpet and was pooling around my power strips for my entertainment center. Mad Waterproofing "claims" they guarantee all their work and will service any issues free of charge (within the guidelines of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My basement was leaking water where the bilco door met the bottom of the basement. To stop the water from flowing into the basement and onto the carpet Mad Waterproofing installed extra drainage in my backyard to direct water away from the bilco door and out to the street. They also installed a French Drain inside my basement where the bilco door met the basement wall. This drain ran to my sump pump. They also installed a stronger sump pump than the one I was currently using.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe

07/18/2009

They were extremely punctual, clean and haven't seen a drop of water in the basement since, even with the record amount of rain received this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MAD installed French drains and a sump pump in a smaller sized basement.

02/02/2009

They did not try to sell us more work than we needed (unlike other firms). The work was done professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Sump Pump and rerouted home drainage feed underground.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Thank you Member, it was a pleasure to of meet you and solved your basement water problem. Aaron

Commercial & residential. Basement waterproofing. Structural repair. Mold & mildew remediation.