Windsor Dermatology

Angie's List since October 2008

For over 25 years, Windsor Dermatology has provided advanced medical care from board certified dermatologists in touch with our patients’ needs. Windsor Dermatology’s capable and experienced team of caregivers specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases and conditions requiring sophisticated medical dermatology expertise. In addition to treating common skin conditions such as acne, warts and skin tags, Windsor Dermatology offers the latest therapeutic advancements, including laser treatments, for psoriasis, eczema, skin cancer, vitiligo and skin allergies. We are located in Central New Jersey, near Princeton, close and accessible to New York City and Philadelphia. We are affiliated with the Princeton Healthcare System and its Physicians' Organization....

01/18/2015

The doctor was thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cyst removed.

07/16/2014

Efficient, pleasant staff. Dr. Myers is very nice and professional. Great experience.

09/23/2013

Dr. Myer was wonderful - has a very friendly personality and went above and beyond in taking the time to discuss my concerns and went out of her way to discuss things I wasn't even aware of - i.e. I have minor rosacea and she suggested a cream to use that has given me great results. Rarely do I leave a doctor appointment feeling like I got more than I was expecting - in a positive way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came in for a routine skin check - my first!

04/12/2013

Dr. Keegan was punctual and friendly, which was appreciated. He carefully examined my skin from head to toe. No concerns noted. He examined my face where } have several darker, dryer small patches. He froze three of these and stated they would eventually flake off. They. Have become substantially darker in the last 4 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine annual exam for prevention of skin cancer. None noted. Received treatment for unsightly dark dry spots on face. Dr. Keegan used freezing. Spots are now significantly darker but show no signs of flaking off. I will give it another week and call for a return appointment.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Dear (deleted member name), Thank you so much for your recent review. We appreciate that as a long time patient of the practice that you noted that our service has improved. We have been striving to make our patient satisfaction a priority and appreciate that you have noticed the effort. Thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review.

05/14/2012

Dr. Stenn seen me about a month ago for a hair analysis and they provided excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windsor Dermatology is who I use for my Dermatology needs.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Medical Dermatology, MOHS Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Hair Removal.