Alba Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since September 2014

Alba Kitchen and Bath is your one stop shop for all your kitchen and bathroom needs; kitchen cabinets, counter tops, vanities, tiles, mosaics, closets and much more. It is our mission to make building and decorating your home as fun and enjoyable as possible. Because of our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are able to provide deep discounts on kitchen and bath supplies. We have served the community since 2010, building a leading reputation as a one-stop-shop....

Carriage House II

53  REVIEWS
Carriage House II

Serving New Jersey & Pennsylvania. Free Estimates on MOST Projects. Furniture & Antiques Repair & Restoration ~ Kitchen Cabinet & Woodwork Restoration, Refinishing & Remodeling ~ Upholstery & Specialty Services Speak directly with Diane Civiletti, Owner & Restoration Artist. I can be reached on my cell 908-581-6984. Please visit our website for Before & After Photos as well as detailed information about our company and the services we offer. Diane is the owner and lead person on every project. Photos need to be sent directly to: diane.ch2@verizon.net.

03/16/2018

I was completely satisfied with my experience with Alba. I had a difficult project because we were installing a new kitchen in an existing dining room. I worked with Erkan, the designer, who was patient and available to develop the kitchen design in a 3D software program - which was able to show me how the kitchen would look in different configurations. He picked up on things like including enough...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen design & kitchen cabinets & granite countertops & backsplash tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/27/2017

Very well. Mustafa was great, and helped us pick cabinets that fit our style and budget. Everything went as planned and the new kitchen looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced all our kitchen cabinets and countertops, as well as a bathroom vanity and countertop.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/04/2016

Great! Dominika at Alba was a pleasure to work with; she was very patient throughout the planning process and followed up with the kitchen project until its completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet, counters and tile floor installation

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, flooring

07/19/2016

Awful. I would not recommend this company. They did not seem interested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buyer beware! My projects, kitchen and bathroom, never got off the ground. I had two representatives from Alba visit my residence. The first responded with an email,which included photos of how the cabinets and countertop would look. but changes were made to the kitchen renovations, after that.. I had to chase down the first to come back and finally phoned the person in charge. The second representative came down and all I received was an estimate on removing the kitchen cabinets, countertop, and other incidentals. I never received updated photos . I emailed both representatives with no results, no responses. All this occurred back in early June. I have read other reviews , on other sites, with the same complaints. If they do not want the project, then state as such. I resent chasing individuals and putting up with unprofessional attitudes.

CATEGORY countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen and bathroom remodeling. It included countertops, cabinets, flooring, and everything from beginning to end. They are incredible.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Cabinets. Counter Tops. Remodel - Kitchen & Bathrooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal