BA PAINTING

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2004

735 Cleveland Ave

Harrison, NJ 07029

Proposed Locations - NJ and NY North jersey,Central Jersey ,Shore Jersey Manhattan,Brooklyn Painting service Are you planning to have your home ,deck,or office repainted? Or any damage walls ? Overwhelmed with the time it would take to do all on your own? Dont worry because BA painting and our crew is here to take care of all your painting needs. We have ample experience in the field of painting and make sure all our customers are happy with the with the service they get.There no reason for you to worry about getting the job done because our professional and experienced painters leave nothing to chance and listen to every single one of your demands What we do ? * Talk to you about what need * Help see colors u feel comfortable with * Guide you of what would work best * We do commercial jobs * Interior and exterior painting * Spray,Decks,power washing,stain,prepare walls and more * Start working on a plan and budget to begin work * Leave no stone unturned to satisfy you. Our promise Your home will also be inspected by our manager who ensures the crews are accomplishing everything we promised at the time of your initial bid. After the work is complete the foreman will perform a final inspection of the project with you before leaving. Youll always know what to expect when you hire us because we follow a system so we dont miss anything. Our Vision Our vision is to served as the guidelines and influence for Business of BA Painting Decision by outlining our goal to help the costumer, and necessary accomplishments to ensure continuous success and growth for the future. Values We believe the customers is part of our family,to treat them with respect, integrity resourcefulness and excellence in every aspects of the business.To ensure each client is treated as part of the family. BA Painting welling to make you feel comfortable and help you out with lower prices. The would fit your budget ...

Interior Painting (3)Exterior Painting (2)

11/26/2019

It went great! They were pleasant to work with and were punctual and provided high quality work. I've already rehired them for another project and I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bed rooms, one bathroom, and a living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

11/11/2019

It was really good, I will hire them again so they can do the inside of my house also. The owner, Walter Valderama and Yerson Lescano one of the employees are very professional, very friendly and responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the outside of my house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

11/11/2019

They did a great job. I like the way it looks. The color that I picked, is off white. The house is stucco and the guys worked very hard. The details were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my living room and dining room

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

11/11/2019

The work was great. I highly recommend them, I will share the information with my mom and my sister. Pricing was reasonable. They were very responsive and on time, finished when they said they would. Professionalism was great as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting service for the full house with 2 bedrooms and the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/07/2019

Very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting 3 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Interior and Exterior Painting, Stained Decks & Porches, Power Washing, Drywall, Sheetrock replacement and repair

Stucco