DOKTOR DUTCHER SVC CTR

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2010

AUTO-TOPIA INC

23  REVIEWS
AUTO-TOPIA INC

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony

01/09/2020

They have been excellent, friendly, and do just what you want. They don't try to up-sell you. I would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for about 6 years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

07/03/2013

It was great, I've been using them for at least 20 years. They are very trustworthy. I don't know much about cars so I'm usually a little skeptical- but I never have any doubt with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My oil tank was leaking and they repaired it.

04/17/2013

Here in New Jersey they do not do inspections to make your car safer, all they care about is the emissions. He was very good and specializes in foreign cars and he took care of it and told us what to do. He said to fill the gas tank before you go in for an inspection. There are vapors in the tank and vapors can cause your car to fail. Somebody hit us and he will be fixing our car. He does engine w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doktor Dutcher Service Center our engine light came on and he hooked up his equipment and found out what was wrong and helped us through the inspection. The thing that upset me is, we had to pay for two new parts so that we could pass emissions.

CATEGORY auto repair

General Auto Services & Repair.

Ask for details.