Tranquility Salon and Spa

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2011

Award winning, full service salon and day spa with a friendly atmosphere and a guarantee your expectations will be met...

12/26/2018

I wasn't paying much attention to the weather, which was terrible. i called and made an appointment for 4 pm and then later called to make the appointment earlier. My technician told me the salon stayed open for me. I was very impressed that, on a nasty day when businesses around it were closing, this salon made an appointment for a new customer that made it stay open.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gel Manicure

CATEGORY nail salons,day spa

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We do our best to meet all of our clients expectations!

08/28/2018

Many of the stylists here are great. My favorites are Jamie M. and Jonathan. They discuss everything with me first, educate me, and take their time. I trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
color and brow tint

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you so much for the nice words!

07/14/2017

Fabulous! My stylist sits me down before doing anything to discuss what I want done, what worked and what hasn't in the past, provided options...once I had decided what I wanted, she performed her magic, and I have never been happier! Love the cut, the responsiveness to my suggestions, and the general atmosphere of the salon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haircut/style

CATEGORY hair salon

Thanks for your kind words! It is important to us that our clients are treated like a new client every time they come! Allie is great at that!

04/26/2017

While I was disappointed that they stopped taking third party (SpaWish, etc.) gift certificates, I still think their services provide a good return for the cost. All the providers are friendly, professional and attentive to client needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to Tranquility for a few years now and will continue to patronize them. I use them for both salon and spa services.

CATEGORY nail salons,hair salon,massage therapy

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for your kind words! Several clients were disappointed with our decision to stop using third party GC's after we had participated for years. Unfortunately, sometimes the third party providers change their financial arrangements which make it difficult for businesses to continue utilizing their services. Tranquility will always pay it's service providers the full val...
C

07/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment for my hair to be colored and cut. The hair stylist who was coloring my hair, was in a rush because that person was over booked. The hair stylist did a nice job but for that kind of price I think I should have been more attentive. The one who cut my hair was very nice and also very good job. To me this place is over priced not for my pockets.

CATEGORY hair salon

Hi - we are sorry we never responded to your review from a year ago but our email was changed and we lost communication with Angie's list. We are sorry that you felt rushed; our expectations for our guests are to have a relaxed and enjoyable visit. We always encourage our guests to let us know when your expectations are not met! As far as price goes, that can be subjective and we ask our service p...

Hair care, cut, style, color, texturing and treatment, keratin, hair extensions, nail and skin care, massage therapy, waxing, facials, manicure, pedicure

MasterCard, Visa