Hackensack University Med Ctr

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

07/03/2014

My experience was A. There was nothing out of the ordinary; they're really helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hackensack University Med Ctr for primary care.

CATEGORY family doctor

08/14/2013

I am not sure if he is still accepting patients, but he is very good. He saved my mother's life twice. If he hadn't diagnosed the appendicitis, she would have died in the next day or two. He is a very conscientious, and he expects you to do what he tells you to do. If you don't he screams at you. His staff is very good, they are very compliant to the needs of a patient, and they don't complain. So...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Manoucher Katebian. He is a heart care doctor. He diagnosed that my mother had acute appendicitis.

CATEGORY cardiologist

07/05/2013

It went excellent. They are very caring, concerned, and they prvide the highest level of competency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for routine followup for bone transplant.

CATEGORY emergency medicine,family doctor,internist

08/16/2012

He was very professional and knowledgeable. He has a very pleasant personality and will take the time to explain everything to you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to Dr. Godfrey for radiation treatment.

CATEGORY oncology

08/11/2009

The staff and physicians at Hackensack are great. I have no health problems because of them. They are highly rated. I will continue to see them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Hackensack University Medical Center for my general hospital. I have been going to them for 70 years.

CATEGORY hospitals

Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Positron Emission Tomography.