Dream A Lawn

N/A

Tyken, LLC

0  REVIEWS
Tyken, LLC

Here at TYKEN we have 2 rules. Rule #1 The customer is always right. Rule #2 If the customer is ever wrong refer to rule #1.

03/04/2017

CATEGORY landscaper

10/28/2014

He only had to take one down.  The limbs were going into telephone lines so he had to take them down.  I ended up having to pay another man to come and take it down.  He was to split the logs.  He left before this work was completed, and he never came back.  He doesn't have a license or insurance. He insisted on cash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Sandy was very rough.  It was a terrible storm and many trees were broken.  I hired Dream A Lawn to take down the rest of the trees.

CATEGORY tree service

10/01/2013

I paid him $1600.00 so he could remove the tree and he never came to do it. He is a crook and I had to have another man come take down the tree because he ran off with my money. I reported the company and he got investigated.  I found out he is not licensed or insured.  He doesn't have workmans comp insurance and doesn't file taxes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a storm in October. Many branches were broken. He cleaned up the tree and removed the broken branches. There was one dead tree he couldn't take down because it was in the way of the electrical lines. But he was supposed to take it down.

CATEGORY tree service