Jamar Home Remodeling

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since December 2005

08:00 - 16:00

555 S. Broad Street

Glen Rock, NJ, 07642

Industry experts view new windows, doors, and vinyl siding as excellent home improvement investments because they add beauty and resale value to homes while leading to increased energy conservation and savings. Jamar Home Remodeling understands the importance of remodeling, and we look forward to partnering with you to ensure that you get the quality results you expect. Surveys show most exterior home improvements return a 60% to 80% return on investment upon sale of the home. Web are only a phone call, email or text away to satisfy all our customer needs or concerns. We look forward to being there for you, to earn your future referrals and retain a 1st class working relationship for years to come. We accept all the major credit cards and offer 12 months, no interest financing through EnerBank. JIM@jamarconstruction.com....

Windows (171)Siding (76)Doors (74)Gutters (24)Roofing (12)Unfinished Carpentry (8)Garage Doors (5)Skylights (5)Decks and Porches (4)Masonry (3)General Remodeling (3)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (2)

09/03/2018

Excellent. Prompt, clean and responsive. Replaced all the windows and the front door of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY contractors, replacement windows, doors

[Member Name Removed],' You are ready for anything the coming winter will cast your way. Thanks for your business. Jim

09/01/2018

Jim and his team are professional, reliable and some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. They have transformed the outside of my house. We’ve had them install basement windows, as well as front and back doors. Most recently they changed two sliding patio doors, a garage door and replaced some damaged siding. Jamar’s quotes are always reasonable, they show up on time, their work is neat and they ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and Doors

CATEGORY garage doors, siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

02/19/2018

Replaced a 4-panel and a 2-panel set of Andersen sliding doors. Fantastic work and absolutely no pressure with selling the job I had it done on a 25 degree day and when everything was complete, there were no drafts coming through. They also cleaned up everything very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding patio doors

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/21/2017

Great! Super professional. They worked with me on the price. Helped guide me though the process, offering their expert opinions and insights. They showed up on time, and finished ahead of schedule. When they walked out, my house looked just as clean as when they showed up. They even worked with me to keep the noise levels down, since I work from home. They were fantastic! I would recommend them to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of front door, bay window and side house window.

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

10/06/2017

Outstanding -- see above description

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustment of a window. In 2000 Jamar replaced all of my windows and siding. One of the windows was a huge five section Pella bay window suspended from roof beams. Seventeen years later the house had shifted enough that the suspension on one side of the bay window no longer aligned properly and the window could not be closed. I called Jamar to see what might be done. They responded that same day to fix the problem -- in fact it took two days, but they did fix the problem at very little cost to me considering the man-hours of work involved. Most workmanship warranties are for 10 years. But the subject of warranties was never involved -- they simply came and fixed the problem, seventeen years later. I think that kind of service is extraordinary and I applaud their response. They had done a great job in the first place, and to follow up on a small issue seventeen years later is exemplary.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

I am glad we were able to help you so quickly. We try hard to take care of our past customer needs for life.

09/05/2017

Excellent, absolutely incredible! Jamar did a fantastic job. Great attention to detail. Very happy. Will get a new door through Jamar shortly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Siding/gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. The house now has a totally new fresh look with nice curb appeal, Thank you for your business.

08/30/2017

They did an awesome job. They were punctual, neat, cleaned up everything. Exceeded my expectations! Would definitely hire again for additional work beside windows.....Couldn't be more pleased! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 9 Pella Double hung windows installed in our house and then they put all new windows on our 3 season room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Thank you for the nice compliments. I will relay them to the Jamar Team. You will enjoy these Pella windows as they are energy efficient, and easy to operate and clean. Thank you for your business. Jim Catanzaro

08/18/2017

JAMAR DOES IT AGAIN - WHY I LOVE DEALING WITH THESE GUYS! This is my fourth go-round with Jamar Construction in the past seven years since I purchased my new home. They have, in that time, installed 21 new windows and 2 sliding glass doors - one an over-sized, custom job. Financial considerations dictated that I do these jobs over a period of time to allow me to save up the resources necessary to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JAMAR DOES IT AGAIN! Sliding glass door replaced

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours for many years. We truly appreciate your business. As usual, call us you need us, we will always be there for you. Jim

07/21/2017

The door took more than around 2 months to arrive. Jim kept me posted of the progress (A+ for responsiveness). Greg did a great job with the installation BUT there was a blemish in the finish. I emailed pics to Jim and he took full responsibility, extending the warranty to 5 years. I tried living with the blemish for a month, but it was at eye level and a neighbor and a relative commented on it, J...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced steel entrance door with Simpson wood door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

I am glad we were able to make the blemish disappear and you are completely satisfied with the result. That can happen with a wood door occasionally. Thanks again for your business and let us know when you need our services again. Jim

07/09/2017

All of our expectations of this job were exceeded by Jamar Construction. The windows came in when expected. The install was scheduled for a busy graduation week, so Jim arranged installation so that all interior work was done first, as not to interrupt our plans. The windows are beautiful, fit the character of my home perfectly, and it's a pleasure to now be able to open the house up while the wea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jamar replaced most of the windows in my house to match a few existing Anderson windows, added grilles to the rest for a consistent look, and repaired two of the older windows. Single pane basement windows were replaced and garage windows were added where the previous owner had covered up the window openings. Shutters were added to the front windows. I have an older home--built in 1939.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]; I am also pleased with the way your project turned out. There was a lot details involved and I am glad our team got it correct the first time. Thank you for your business and for the kind words. Call us when you need us again. Jim