A P Landscaping

Angie's List since December 2005

Jager Landscaping Inc

Jager Landscaping has been delivering quality service for over 48 years. We are a landscape contracting company with two divisions. One division is Jager Landscaping Inc. We provide complete landscaping services. Design/Build, all forms of retaining walls, patios, historic brick driveways and walks, mature tree and shrub planting, mulching, seeding, topsoil, seasonal color, organic & synthetic lawn care, maintenance, and property management. The other division is All Surface Restoration a power washing business that uses a unique cleaner and low pressure to clean just about any surface. We clean roofs asphalt shingles, cedar shakes, siding (vinyl, stucco, brick, and cedar), decks (cedar, ipe, pressure treated, redwood), Patio's and walks (concrete and pavers),and log homes. We also repair, sand and seal decks. We can restore your deck. For your convenience we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover card. There is someone here to answer your calls 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.

06/27/2007

An excellent experience. The owner and people working for him are courteous, return calls immediately, and accommodate my wishes for specific plantings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing a large cluster of think bushes. Also have cut my grass weekly.

CATEGORY lawn service

02/08/2006

THEY WERE EXCELLENT. THEY DO A TERRIFIC JOB AND THEY DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO. I REALLY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. THE PRICES ARE GOOD AND THEY SERVICE IS GOOD. THEY CHARGE ME ONCE EACH YEAR FOR THE SERVICE ANNUAL LAWN UP KEEP AND SEPARATELY FOR THE ADDITIONAL WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DID SOME LANDSCAPING AND ANNUAL CLEAN UP.

CATEGORY landscaper

12/19/2005

THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY DO WHATEVER I ASK THEM TO DO AND THAT IS WONDERFUL. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SERVICE FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVE YET TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DO ALL OF OUR LAWN WORK FOR US.

CATEGORY lawn service