BNL Home Improvements

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2011

BNL Home Improvements was formed in 2006 by Brian Winkler. We are located in Hunterdon County and serve Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren, Morris and Middlesex counties. With more than 25 years experience, Brian Winkler has built a positive reputation through his expertise in building products, unsurpassed service, quality work, and great relationships with customers and vendors. Additional Email - bnlhomeimprovements@live.com....

TaylorMade Finishers

05/10/2016

They installed a new cast iron bathtub with the plumbing for me. I worried a lot how to squeeze the 300Lb tub in to the bathroom alcove but they did it without even one scratch to the walls or tub. These people are real professionals. They know what they are doing. They also gave me a fare price. I am planning to use them again for my future projects and I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cast iron bathtub with the plumbing installation.

CATEGORY home remodeling

06/09/2013

Brian provided me with pictures and a very detailed and accurate estimate of the job.   His work is clean.  And, the job was completed in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

CATEGORY roofing

[member name removed]. Thank you for your trust in BNL and for the wonderful feedback. We are grateful for customers whom find great value in services we perform. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

Kitchen remodels, baths remodels, entry doors, storm doors, windows, bays and bows, vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, cultured stone gutters, decks and railings, patios and sunrooms & additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available