UP ON THE ROOF, LLC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since September 2008

Awards & Badges

330 Mounts Corner Dr. #241

Freehold, NJ 07728

We specialize in chimney cleaning, maintenance, repair, waterproofing, animal removal, chimney relining, certifications, caps chimney tear downs, removals and rebuilds and dryer vent cleaning. We are owner operated and ready to fulfill all of your chimney cleaning, maintenance and repair needs. Up On the Roof professional chimney sweeps not only clean chimneys, they maintain a high level of knowledge of codes regarding proper construction, and proper installation of the fuel burning appliances that vent into the chimney. All appliances that burn fuel must use a chimney or venting system, and all these systems need to be checked annually. Improper installation or inadequate cleaning of the vent system can reduce appliance efficiency and waste fuel, and presents potential danger from fire, carbon monoxide poisoning and damage to your home caused by outdoor weather damage. Up On the Roof LLC has been servicing chimneys in New Jersey for over 15 years. We specialize in chimney cleaning, repair, waterproofing, animal removal, chimney relining, certifications etc....

chimney sweep (281)chimney repair (88)chimney cap repair (57)fireplace services (49)dryer vent cleaning (29)masonry (17)animal removal (4)

10/05/2020

I am so glad I contacted Up on the Roof. They were Great. I had two different technicians come to my home, and they both were excellent. One cleaned my chimney and the other came back the following week to repair a Crack in my firebox. They were both very honest about the repairs and Did Not try to overcharge. I asked two other chimney construction companies to give me a quote and they told me tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep Cleaning and Repair of Firebox

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/01/2020

Up On The Roof Chimney Sweep is top notch. They are very knowledgeable and professional and did a thorough job cleaning our chimney. Jeff also helped us re-secure and re-seal our chimney cap which had blown off during a recent storm. We can now use our fireplace with confidence knowing the entire system is in good working order. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for a reputable, ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep / chimney cap repair

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

08/21/2020

The repair itself went fine. The guy that came said that they don't usually do small jobs like this and had bad attitude. He said that his partner should not have booked this job. they were also 2 weeks late to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaking chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

[Member Name Removed], Can you please call me to discuss this review. Thank you! Regards, Aaron Golub

07/21/2020

These guys were great! They performed a solid job and also made great recommendations for how to improve my chimney's energy efficiency and draft control. I would trust them with a bigger job if it ever comes up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/15/2020

The service was very good and he didn't charge me for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put down some sealing around the chimney and flashing.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/11/2020

I had an excellent experience with Aaron and the team at Up On The Roof. They were professional in their communications up front, were very responsive anytime I had a question, and helpful in working through the entire process. The work done was solid and clean. There was one slight mistake made where they broke a brick on the outer fireplace, but they made every effort to fix the issue. There was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Fireplace, Chase cover, and piping

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

06/06/2020

Great, it was done by a professional, who knew exactly what to do to complete the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

07/04/2019

AWESOME!! I just realized that in all the years these guys have come out & done such a 1st rate job for us that I never left a review (sorry!). We've been using them for close to a decade now & they are one of the very best services we've ever contracted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood burning stove / chimney cleaning

02/18/2019

Very profession and on time. Fully explained everything. Call another company before them and they said I had water damage and need 1800 worth of repair to re-line my chimney. These guys said it was in great shape. Cleaned and swept. Fully cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep and inspection

08/02/2018

excellent job. also checked the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

CERTIFICATIONS, CHIMNEY CLEANING, CHIMNEY SWEEP, CHIMNEY REPAIR, FIREPLACE & FURNACE CLEANING, SAFETY INSPECTIONS, BRICK POINTING/REPAIR WORK, WATERPROOFING, CHIMNEYS RELINED, CAPS/SCREENS INSTALLED, FLASHING/LEAK REPAIRS, DAMPERS INSTALLED, ANIMAL REMOVAL, WOODSTOVE/DRYER VENT CLEANING.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover