UP ON THE ROOF, LLC

A313 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since September 2008

330 Mounts Corner Dr. #241

Freehold, NJ 07728

We specialize in chimney cleaning, maintenance, repair, waterproofing, animal removal, chimney relining, certifications, caps chimney tear downs, removals and rebuilds and dryer vent cleaning. We are owner operated and ready to fulfill all of your chimney cleaning, maintenance and repair needs. Up On the Roof professional chimney sweeps not only clean chimneys, they maintain a high level of knowledge of codes regarding proper construction, and proper installation of the fuel burning appliances that vent into the chimney. All appliances that burn fuel must use a chimney or venting system, and all these systems need to be checked annually. Improper installation or inadequate cleaning of the vent system can reduce appliance efficiency and waste fuel, and presents potential danger from fire, carbon monoxide poisoning and damage to your home caused by outdoor weather damage. Up On the Roof LLC has been servicing chimneys in New Jersey for over 15 years. We specialize in chimney cleaning, repair, waterproofing, animal removal, chimney relining, certifications etc....

chimney sweeping (277)chimney repair (85)chimney cap repair (55)fireplace repair (47)dryer vent cleaning (27)masonry (16)animal removal (3)

07/04/2019

AWESOME!! I just realized that in all the years these guys have come out & done such a 1st rate job for us that I never left a review (sorry!). We've been using them for close to a decade now & they are one of the very best services we've ever contracted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood burning stove / chimney cleaning

02/18/2019

Very profession and on time. Fully explained everything. Call another company before them and they said I had water damage and need 1800 worth of repair to re-line my chimney. These guys said it was in great shape. Cleaned and swept. Fully cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep and inspection

08/02/2018

excellent job. also checked the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

03/05/2018

They responded to my call right away and did the work ASAP. Needed this done for a certificate of occupancy and they scheduled me right away. Always got call backs immediately. Great company to work with and I have already scheduled another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Parge cost of smoke chamber

CATEGORY chimney sweep, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

02/11/2018

Fantastic. They had all the supplies and were able to complete the work expediently and with good workmanship. I am now not worried about using my fireplace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep and cracks to floor, sides and back of fireplace wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2018

01/17/2018

Great! They are very friendly, professional, and clearly know their profession. They were called to clean our fireplace chimney, which they did. The owner noticed that there wasn't a cap on one of our chimneys, and he noted the instability of another chimney that isn't in use. I had him put the cap on the one chimney, which will prevent critters from getting in. This is the 2nd time I'm using thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

01/09/2018

Scheduling was easy and they came out on time. Quickly informed us that the wood burning stove we inherited with the house was not up to code and should not be used at all. Saved us a lot of time and frustration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted our chimney & wood burning stove inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

12/27/2017

The technician was extremely diligent and worked for over an hour on my chimney and flue. He was very respectful of my home and making sure no soot escaped onto my floors. I would definitely recommend Up On The Roof to anyone looking to make sure their chimney and dryer vents are safe and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

12/06/2017

Crew was very professional. Completed work very quickly. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace chimney cleaning and chimney cap installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

11/21/2017

Excellent work performed by a professional staff. Clean, courteous and very fast. They also provided tips on solving a related issue and offered an estimate on improvements i can make. Very happy with the cost and level of service, and will certainly use them again. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

CERTIFICATIONS, CHIMNEY CLEANING, CHIMNEY SWEEP, CHIMNEY REPAIR, FIREPLACE & FURNACE CLEANING, SAFETY INSPECTIONS, BRICK POINTING/REPAIR WORK, WATERPROOFING, CHIMNEYS RELINED, CAPS/SCREENS INSTALLED, FLASHING/LEAK REPAIRS, DAMPERS INSTALLED, ANIMAL REMOVAL, WOODSTOVE/DRYER VENT CLEANING.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover