Lynn's Grooming

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since June 2010

When you and your dog visit Lynn’s Grooming, you will be impressed with our facility, highly trained personnel and customized service. Call us today to make an appointment for your beloved pet. We guarantee that you will be pleased with the results....

03/21/2016

I walked into the building and there was no one at the desk.  It stunk to high heaven!  I turned around and left.  The smell was overpowering.

CATEGORY pet grooming

sorry for bad experance. a dog might have gone to bath room we clean up and use bleach to clean this is maybe what you smelled

01/21/2015

01/26/2014

As usual, they treated my dog like a prince. However, he fights me every time I have to put drops into his ears to clean them, so I let the groomer handle that. They also took the time to help me find just the right winter coat for him in his size.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Merlin is a 21 mo. old beagle, so he requires minimum maintenance (bath, clip nails, etc.)

Animal grooming.