Basement Waterproofing Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

638 US-9 S

Freehold, NJ 07728

Basement Waterproofing Solutions is your Solution to a Healthy Basement. Did you know that 50% of the air you breathe in your home comes up from your basement or crawlspace....

Basement Waterproofing (35)Foundation Repair (14)Drain Pipe Installation (12)Wells and Pumps (8)Basement Remodeling (3)Water Pumps (2)Water and Smoke Damage (1)Mold Testing and Remediation (1)

01/22/2020

Each and every bit of work, from major install of french drains to routine maintenance has gone superbly. Professional and timely quotes. Clean workers, in a very old house with terra cotta foundation and no exterior route to basement- they had to take dirt out through my kitchen. Polite, professional, very positive, and extremely trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have hired BWS for new sump pump and french drain installation and drainage improvement, to install a backup battery and pump spy system, and I use them for regular maintenance. My house is on a lake, the water table has risen with a new dam, and before working with BSW, my basement routinely had standing water.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

12/09/2019

Recently had a foundation crack repaired. I’m very satisfied and happy with the results. I Definitely recommend for any work needed. A three-generation family business says a lot and it shows!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

09/13/2019

Sal and his crew were very professional. Ran into some problems but they were quickly overcome. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage and waterproofing

CATEGORY drain pipe, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

07/31/2019

Wanted to extend the drain out far away from the house and wanted to change one of the pumps. The team arrived on time, the lead was very professional, friendly and understood what they were doing well. The cleanup job and full finishing up could have been a tad better but overall I was satisfied with what was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing for sump pump drain.

CATEGORY wells, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

07/03/2019

Everything went great. Friendly and very professional Will recommend to friends and family. Thank you Basement Waterproofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

03/26/2019

My basement has leaked over 20 yrs now. We've had other's here trying to fix the leaks but they never worked so honestly, I wan't expecting it to work this time either but we're selling so I had to give it a shot. The guarantee is what convinced me to try this company. . I purposely waited until after we had a really heavy downpour of rain to write this review and I'm happy to say... the basement ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 2 foundation cracks that leaked repaired in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

01/30/2019

I was very happy with these folks. Both the estimator and the workman came when they said they were going to, they cleaned up when they were finished and they returned calls even after the job was completed and the bill paid. There was no pressure to buy and no hidden costs. The price I was quoted was the price I was billed. I didn't even need to put any money down to hold my appointment. This is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain and sump pump installed in basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

01/11/2019

I had a problem with basement get flooded with heavy rain. So I had been advised to get a sump pump and I hired the wrong guy and it was a nightmare till I was referred to Sal by a friend. These guys show up on time and offered the solution and it was as simple as 1,2,3. Once I needed them for an emergency. Sal himself showed up on Sunday 10 am. Thanks for all team members of basement waterproofin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new sump pump

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

01/04/2019

Excellent worked neatly did the job in couple of hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair small crack in foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

10/31/2018

They did excellent work and I am very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They waterproofed my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace waterproofing, Interior and Exterior French Drain Systems, Basement Humidity, Foundation Repair, Sump Pumps, Flood clean up,

Ask for details.