Ebanks Enterprises

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 37 Reviews

Ebanks Enterprises caters to all home improvement needs. We offer a vast majority of services and repairs. Employees are hardworking, dedicated, and have an eye for detail. Subcontractors are not used, all work is completed by our employees. We remain on the job from start to finish without any interruptions. Jobs are completed in the quoted time frame. ***Please contact by phone preferably before email*** (We speak Spanish)...

Nand Construction

13  REVIEWS
Nand Construction

Nand Construction is 100% insured! Nand has over 19 years experience in indoor and outdoor home repairs needs. We are experience in remodeling kitchen and bathroom to what our client need. We are experience in replace install a varieties of different types flooring (carpet, tiles, wood floor, etc) We are experience in minor roof repair. We are experience is repairing and installing windows and doors. We are experience in repair wall and ceiling damages or upgrades.

11/03/2020

Ebanks couldn't start because he was still waiting on the permit. Turns out he never applied, lied and said the township lost the application. Set the project back a month. Unprofessional and disorganized, he's trying to run 3 crews and it's a rolling disaster. Don't be charmed by the price, you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Refurb

CATEGORY garage builders

01/12/2017

I was fairly impressed with the way they did the work. They informed me of other issues, such as changing out both of the sinks so that the colors match. The turnaround time was awesome. Price was good. They also replaced the kitchen faucet. Ebanks was the least expensive of all the contractors I've dealt with and they exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to change the parts in my shower, as well as caulking in the bathrooms and a bathroom sink replacement.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

D

12/05/2016

I left a message on Angie's list and then talked to Ebanks Enterprises about getting an estimate done on Monday, the 5th of Dec 2016 this was on 1st of Dec 2016. Was called an hour prior to the appointment and was told I lived to far for Ebanks Enterprises to submit a competitive bid. I'm glad I did not waste my time paying a lump sum special deal. Ebanks Enterprises was told were I lived when I f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a small bathroom repaired. Asked for an estimate. Was going to possibly buy one of their Angie's list special deal.

CATEGORY home remodeling

I am very sorry that I could not meet Mr. [Member Name Removed], I was preparing to go to his home, when the GPS showed the distance I knew I could not be competitive in pricing. I called Mr. [Member Name Removed] immediately to let him know the issue. This will not happen again i will properly research location before I agree to access future projects.

07/25/2016

I am not going to write long review. I will not recommend this company if you want the work to be done in a timely and professional manner. Work started on Mar 9th and finished on July 18th, it was supposed to be done in one month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, Foyer and Powder room remodeling

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

There was additional work that was requested which prolonged the project,we try to make our customers happy from the inception of the project until its completion. There were some difficulties but we remained focused and a kitchen and 1/2 bath were beautifully renovated.

06/10/2016

I meant to write this review a while ago, but I wanted to make sure I did since the work was exceptional. I had hired another contractor to remodel one of my bathrooms, but like the stories that many people have experienced, that contractor did not end up finishing the job. Laz came in, was professional and was always on time. He provided me a fair quote and got the job done. He always came by to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished work on new bathroom, repaired stairs, replaced siding.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,woodworking,home remodeling

kitchen and bathroom remodeling, painting, carpentry, siding, hardwood floor restoration and installation, construction, renovations of commerical and residential properties, home beautification and remodeling, landscaping, snow plowing, concrete and paving, moving, and additional odd jobs. Other services include buying and selling homes, rental properties, property management.

Check, Visa