ACCURATE TANK TESTING LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2007

NJDEP Certified Company, NJDEP Certified Individual Technicians, Fully Insured...

Fast Track Home Inspections

11/28/2018

They were responsive, flexible in scheduling, early to arrive, professional, and informative. The findings were told to us on site, and emailed within hours. Definitely would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigation for evidence of an underground oil tank.

07/19/2018

They came out to see if there was an oil tank in new property I was purchasing. We were told there was no tank. They found a tank!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tank sweep on new property

06/05/2017

They scheduled quickly, showed up on time, were professional, efficient and explained what they were doing. They reported their results verbally before they left for the day and provided written documentation both via email the same day and mailed a hard copy. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigate whether any underground oil tank or associated piping was present on the property

09/15/2015

I learned prior to the technician arrival that the house had an original boiler. I did not need the oil tank sweep, and I thought, I will not be charge because it was completely obvious there was no tank since the house had the original boiler since built. I felt I waste my money. It was not Accurate Tank's fault. The only way to avoid this in the future is to hold for the home inspection, and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a oil tank sweep

07/13/2015

Raul was on time, courteous, and most importantly, efficient. I would definitely recommend Accurate Tank Testing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Accurate Tank Testing to perform an oil tank scan on a property that I am purchasing.

CATEGORY home inspection

UNDERGROUND OIL TANK SEARCH'S, UNDERGROUND OIL STORAGE TANK TESTING- ULTRASONIC INTEGRITY TESTING, SOIL SAMPLING

TANK REMOVAL & REPLACEMENT.

Visa, MasterCard