HOME DEPOT INC

Angie's List since June 2010

National Home Improvements

National Home Improvements is a licensed general contractor in custom renovation and remodeling. We specialize in windows, roofing, siding, additions, bathroom and kitchens in New Jersey. The reputation of quality has named NHI, the choice for custom home improvements. We provide personal attention, create designs that suit your lifestyle and work with the finest materials to make your project a reality. National Home Improvements is family owned with over 20 years of experience. We are built on five pillars: Honesty, Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, Innovation, and Competitive Pricing. The on-going focus has been on customer satisfaction. Additional Email - jbartz@nationalhomeimprovements.com .

Award 2019
Offers by National Home Improvements on Angie's List

01/12/2017

The original job was done in 2004 and they were back here last year to put all new screens in for nothing. All that was for free. He is on a lifetime plan with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the screens in here. Replaced 12 screens and a bedroom window, the bedroom window had popped the seal, so they replaced that too.

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows

01/12/2017

It was $7,100, I didn’t care, I get 0% over 24 months, so I don’t care. They guarantee the product for lifetime. I actually used them back here at my house for a free tune up, they gave me all new screens. I used them twice already. No problem, they come out, they answer the calls, they do what they say they are going to do. They take pride in that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot put windows in my rental property.

CATEGORY replacement windows