Igor's Painting - Interior Exterior Experts

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2015

Igor's Painting is a family owned business located in Flemington, NJ Hunterdon County. We have been painting and bringning homes back to life since 1998. With 16 years of experience, Igor's guarantees that you will be in love with your freshly painted home inside or outside. Quality is our number one priority. We will get the job done right no matter how long it takes to reach perfection. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/painting-contractors/igors-painting-llc-in-flemington-nj-12000863...

CFI Home Improvement

CFI- Clean, Fix and Improve, takes pride in all jobs. No matter what size job, CFI strives for 100% customer satisfaction. FREE estimates.

Award 2019

05/15/2017

All was great! very thorough, happy with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1st floor, Kitchen, living room, family room and dining room. Some new trim

09/27/2016

Igor and his crew were punctual, reliable and worked wonderfully with me and my requests. Some minor issues were found after completion which Igor promptly fixed to my satisfaction. I believe he went over and above in one instance with my kitchen trim work which was pulling out from the wall. He compression nailed it back in place, repainted and caulked the trim. I am very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior spackling, nail pops, painting of interior of townhouse which included all ceilings, most walls (as I requested), all trim and doors, basement steps.

08/01/2016

Job was completed in two days and was beautifully done! Always receive complements on the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a beautiful paint job. They assisted in color choice and coordination between rooms.

07/27/2016

Awesome job! Igor's Painting is a top notch provider and I will be hiring his services again in the near future as I finish remodeling my home. I have recommended Igor to my neighbors and he and his crew have done a fabulous job for them too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted home interior rooms (living room, dining room, kitchen, family room) and exterior deck and patio.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/26/2016

Work went as scheduled and completed to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting inside our house and completed some minor repairs outside.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Powerwashing, Quality Surface Preparation, Wallpaper Removal, Wallpaper Hanging, Light Carpentry and Wood Replacement, Deck Powerwashing and Painting, Garage Floor Epoxy Coating