Hunterdon Medical Center

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since July 2009

Hunterdon healthcare exists to prevent disease, illness and injury; to seek cures; relieve pain; give comfort; and inspire a healthy way of living. Hunterdon medical center, the flagship hospital, treats over 8,600 inpatients annually, with 33,000 emergency department visits and over 292,000 outpatient visits per year. The 178-bed teaching hospital provides a full range of preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic inpatient and outpatient hospital and community health services....

Williams Lift Company

Williams Lift Company is a family owned and operated stair lift company with over 70 years of experience serving New Jersey customers. As one of the oldest stair lift companies in NJ, we specialize in the installation, sales, rental and repair of a wide range of stair lifts, wheelchair ramps and power lift recliner equipment, including Bruno and Acorn brand stair lifts and Golden Technologies power lift recliners. We pride ourselves on offering quality products at a fair price and with providing exceptional customer service.

12/08/2014

We've been using them for several years. They've expanded here recently and it's a top level staff. They've treated us excellently. Everyone there are excellent. We've got the best service provided in every instance. We've never been disappointed with any of them. All the local physicians in this area are connected through their computer system now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of all my and my wife's medical needs.

CATEGORY internist

07/17/2014

They're one of the best in this area. They have great services and great doctors. It's located close to my home. Dr. Mattei is a fabulous doctor. The office environment and punctuality depends on the doctor I see.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We usually go to the Hunterdon Medical Center and I see Dr. Antonia Mattei. I was last seen for a regular checkup. I see her regularly for checkups and whenever my child gets sick. My mom goes to this facility also.

CATEGORY internist

05/13/2014

Surgery was carried out at the out-patient surgical center. It is an excellent facility in every way. Staff was excellent. Everything was explained thoroughly. I had no problems after surgery with infections or inflammation.  Now I see everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract surgery. Everything went very well. No problems. No complaints.

CATEGORY hospitals,ophthalmology

05/03/2014

The wait seemed long, but it was the ER and there were people worse off than I. The PA asked good questions, examined my head. No further treatment was needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited the ER after falling and hitting my head on a Sunday.

CATEGORY hospitals

05/03/2014

All went well. No issues found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stress test done.

CATEGORY diagnostic labs

Hunterdon healthcare will continue to keep pace and offer the newest trends in medicine to the community. Building a healthier community is not an innovative program - it is changing the behaviors of people. Hunterdon healthcare will continue to give our community the tools needed to make healthier choices to improve their well being. For a full view of hunterdon healthcare services, visit www.hunterdonhealthcare.org