HORIZON BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF NEW JERSEY

Angie's List since February 2009

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

10/08/2013

Their prices are fair and service is good. I don't have many health issues so have not had to use them that often, but have been satisfied with them so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HBCBS is my supplimental health insurance provider and I have been pleased with their service and pricing.

09/30/2013

Have used company for over 10 years. Have not had any problems. They have a very good website.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine primary doctor's exam.

C

09/24/2013

Applying was successful and they kept the rates that they had quoted. I did have a slight billing issue where I thought that automatic payment was already setup and it wasn't. I was able to pay online afterwards with little hassle and they provide a 30-day and quot;grace period.and quot; I also had another billing issue where the online system wasn't working and it said my payment was unsuccessful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield is my health insurance provider. Out of all of the companies and plans that I looked at, they were the ones who provided decent coverage for a cost that was not too unreasonable high. Applying was pretty painless. The people I spoke to were reasonably nice, although not very helpful. I had to look through a lot of papers and booklets in order to answer my questions.

09/23/2013

Never a problem in 13 and 1/2 years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract surgery

09/18/2013

We have never had any claims processing problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various office visits