Flemington Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Additional email - contact@flemingtonvethospital.com. Additional contact name -Martin J Siegel, Gregg Pacifico, Charlotte Read, Peter Betz, Sebastian Reist....

06/29/2017

CATEGORY pet cremation

04/05/2017

They charge too much money, but they're good. They're all too much up here. It's hard to put a number to it, but it's always too much money to take your dog to the vet. They're pretty good. I continue to go back because they're $5 cheaper than another place here. That other place is crazy expensive and a rip-off. I go back because they're knowledgeable and nice. The wait time is a good 15 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided dog check-ups.

05/22/2016

Amazing staff. Always professional.  I feel like I pay a fair price and always get great service.  All of the customers are nice as well which makes for a better atmosphere.  The office is SUPER clean and odor free.  I trust them completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visit/check up, blood work, vaccinations, and heart guard medication.

07/09/2015

The secretary was very unprofessional. Martin suggested we put the dog down after taking one look at him. After we said not to put the dog down the vet recommended to take some tests and discover what is wrong. I would certainly not recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog has very bad back legs. He is only 6 years old but he has had several operations. We waited about 45 min for the appointment.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have two rescue dogs and have used Flemington Vet for these new family members as well as other, older dogs we have rescued. They are extremely professional, caring, and conservative--meaning that they do not jump to conclusions, carefully assess the situation, and put the pet's best interest at the center of the treatment. You could not ask for better vets, and the facility is clean with a friendly, loving staff. We are big fans. I recommend them without reservation.

Veterinary Service