Appliance Master

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

Awards & Badges

15 Minneakoning Road Suite 313

Flemington, NJ 08822

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customer’s feedback and continued growth....

appliance repair (252)small appliance repair (17)dryer vent cleaning (12)basement waterproofing (1)

02/16/2021

Mike, the tech, was very professional and thorough in his diagnostics and installation of the replacement parts. The appointment was made quickly and the parts arrived in a timely manner for installation. I would certainly recommend Appliance Master and will definitely use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My oven needed an igniter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service and appreciate the feedback.

02/16/2021

The service was punctual and thorough. The Appliance Master technician was knowledgeable, polite and very easy to work with. All in all, a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The drain pump on our Whirlpool washing machine needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Thank you for your review. Punctuality is very important to us because we value our customer's time and experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

02/02/2021

Terribly! After appointments were scheduled incorrectly, diagnosis was incorrect followed by wrong parts being ordered and no urgency from management to fix the issue at all; I would describe my experience as terrible. If you need your appliance repaired stay far away from Appliance Master in Flemington.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen stove repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

You're right! Our scheduler confused you with another customer and moved the wrong appointment. For this I apologize. As for the diagnosis, Tom used his Samsung software to help diagnose the unit. He was instructed the issue was a control board that was then ordered. After installation the same failure occurred. Tom next followed up with a telephone call to Samsung. The Samsung tech support person...

01/28/2021

Great!! Tom arrived ON Time, explained everything clearly, explained what was needed for each repair and why it was needed. He even suggested that we do not do the suggested repair on one of the appliances because we might be better off buying a new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on 3 appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher and oven.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! Being honest with our customers is part of our company's core values. We greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you with your appliance needs and wish you the best with finding a replacement dishwasher.

12/16/2020

Very well. The technician was prompt and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of the convection fan in my oven.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to fix your oven and wish you the best!

12/08/2020

The tech wasn't wearing ANY PPE; not even a mask, he had to remove some socks & smaller items from the top area of washer; it took him all of 20-30 minutes. He charged me over $180 & when I did my 2nd load of laundry I heard a loud noise & went in to find that during the spin the front of the machine had blown off & slammed against the inside of my folding doors. They only offer a 30 day labor war...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washing machine was not finishing the spin cycle

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We're sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our service and policies. On the invoice we sent to you on 6/16/2020 it clearly stated: "Your appliance has been professionally repaired and thoroughly tested for proper operation. In order to ensure your satisfaction and safety, please visually inspect your appliance and the surrounding area. Also, operate your appliance ...

11/13/2020

Good. it took almost 2 weeks to replace the part .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace new motor pump for exhaust

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately due to COVID-19, we are seeing significant delays and backorders on parts as well as an increase in the need for service. We are trying our best to complete repairs as quickly as possible for our customers.

11/06/2020

Great experience! I was worried about hiring a company that I was unfamiliar with, but took a chance because of their good reviews. I’m really glad I did. The technician was prompt, courteous & professional. He wore booties to protect my floors which I loved. He knew what the problem was right away and explained what he needed to do and got the parts right out of the truck. I knew exactly what I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of leaking refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work on your refrigerator and wish you all the best!

11/04/2020

Appliance seemed to correct itself. Technician said at some point I may need a new thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of erratic temp. fluctuation. Inconsistent off on .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Thank you for the review!

09/29/2020

They did not even give me the common courtesy respond to my quote request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Proposal quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We thank you for bringing this to our attention and find it unfortunate you found the need to leave a negative review despite us never servicing you. For the past few months we have been experiencing a higher than normal call and inquiry volume due to COVID-19. Had we seen your message sooner we would have explained that we do not install or service fire pits.

Same Day appliance repair service Whirlpool, Samsung, GE, Sub Zero, Viking, Kenmore, Electrolux, Maytag and many other brands expertly repaired and backed by 30 years in the business.

Appliance refinishing, Small appliance service