Appliance Master

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

15 Minneakoning Road Suite 313

Flemington, NJ 08822

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customers feedback and continued growth....

Appliance Repair (221)Appliance Repair - Small (14)Dryer Vent Cleaning (10)Basement Waterproofing (1)

01/14/2020

Very professional and pleasant. Took refrigerator apart and determined freezer door was not adjusted properly and also drain was clogged. Fixed both.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator icing up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

11/29/2019

Tech arrived on time, explained the problem and what needed to be done. Made the repairs and cleaned up. I have Appliance Master before and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was not heating.

CATEGORY appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

11/25/2019

Our 10-year old Miele was intermittently stopping mid-cycle with an error message. Jeremy of Appliance Master diagnosed the problem as a faulty sensor and told us that, with a new sensor, the dishwasher might well last some years longer. We opted for the repair. When the new part arrived, Jeremy installed the new sensor and the dishwasher is working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Miele dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/13/2019

Tom S. gave me a detailed diagnosis of the problems and estimate of the repair cost. The estimate was reasonable for the problems, and In view of the age and cost of a new refrigerator, I decided not to proceed with the repairs. Tom was knowledgeable and helpful. He called ahead to see if he could come sooner than the scheduled time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation and estimate of potential refrigerator repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

11/08/2019

Great - Donald was prompt, professional, he explained everything clearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean two dryer vents, install new exhaust outlet

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/01/2019

During the first visit, Jeremy the tech diagnosed the problem (correctly!), and ordered parts. He cautioned us that we would need to fully defrost 48 hours ahead of his next visit. As the freezer still worked and we were able to purchase ice, we were not too inconvenienced. They called to schedule the next visit, we defrosted as instructed and when Tech Jeremy arrived, the repairs went smoothly. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair non-refrigerating refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/31/2019

!!!SCAMMER ALERT!!! Let me start off by saying initially I had high expectations for this company unfortunately when the technician left my home is when things started to go awry. The company was quick to get somebody out to my home the technician was presentable and professional... Unfortunately that’s where all the good things I have to say about this company stop initially the technician came o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stuck Ice bucket, Ice Machine working just fine

COST $95.91

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/21/2019

I was grateful that the tech could provide such a simple fix for my oven problem. He told me that I should keep an eye on it, and if there were further problems to call back within 30 days and there would not be a service call fee. So far so good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven was not lighting consistently. Tech told me it was because I'd blocked the ignition with a stack of pans in the bottom oven drawer. When we moved them, the oven lit fine!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

D

10/12/2019

4 visits over two weeks to repair. Kept needing parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clothes dryer heat

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

09/26/2019

The price for parts and repairs are insane, making 'replacement' the typical choice even with a 9 yo refrigerator! IF repairs were more reasonable, then repairs would be opted for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose my refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Same Day appliance repair service Whirlpool, Samsung, GE, Sub Zero, Viking, Kenmore, Electrolux, Maytag and many other brands expertly repaired and backed by 30 years in the business.

Appliance refinishing, Small appliance service