ABC Computer Care

Angie's List since March 2014

ABC Computer Care has been providing quality computer service and repair to residents and business owners in Flemington and the surrounding community since 2000. We offer a full array of computer services. We recover data, replace computer and laptop parts, such as power jacks, screens, and motherboards, power supplies and more. We reload operating systems, install anti-virus, optimized your system for maximum performance. Our work is guaranteed. our technician are certified and have a combined experience of over 25 years....

Scott's Computer Repair LLC

The Most Trusted Computer Repair Service SPECIALIZING IN VIRUS REMOVAL AND SPEEDING UP YOUR SLOW COMPUTER Scott's Computer Repair offers only the best computer enhancements and superior repair services to all residential customers and commercial businesses. We make certain that your computer is protected from virus threats and spyware. Honesty combined with a distinguished reputation ensures total customer satisfaction. Advantages of using Scott's Computer Repair •Same day at home service •Guaranteed lower prices compared to stores •Once the problem is fixed, you can instantly go back to using your PC •Credit and Debit cards can be used in the security of your home •Stores require you to leave your computer for 3 to 10 days for it to be repaired, most of my services are done right at your home or business •The only computer service in Rockaway which offers commercial contracts to provide 24/7 computer support to your business •Highest rated computer repair business in Rockaway, Queens on Google

05/23/2017

The work took longer than expected due to the technical complexity of the task, itself rooted in the very proprietary design of the machine. Their senior technician showed vast knowledge, great resourcefulness, peerless professionalism, and excellent patience as each piece we removed revealed more hassles ahead. He never gave up. He was indefatigable, and a pleasure to work with. Total win!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a keyboard switched out on my notebook. This proved much more complicated than anyone expected, due entirely to the notebook manufacturer, not the ABC staff I worked with. He was great!

09/21/2016

Geoff at ABC Computer Care was great. Basically the motherboard on my computer was dead, but he was able to retrieve data from the hard drive. Geoff was great at staying in contact and letting me know what was going on. I would definitely recommend using ABC Computer Care when computer problems arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer would not power up, so I took it to ABC computer care to have them see what was wrong.

09/17/2015

I wanted somebody local, I read a couple of reviews that were not on Angie's List about them. It is a desktop and not a laptop. He told me it was dead but he said, luckily here your stuff is saved. So I didn't have to carry the whole thing home. He took the hard-drive out and took care of throwing out the body of it. He also looked up on the computer what is the best deal for me to get. He was a g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer wouldn't work at all but I just did this like a week ago. I carried my computer down there.

ABC Computer Care