Silver Hammer Handyman

Angie's List since January 2015

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Carpentry, painting, kitchen, bathroom & basement remodeling, tile, custom storage units & closets, and household punch lists. Facebook.com/silverhammercarpentry...

Hydro-Might Power Washing and Coating LLC

At Hydro-Might Power Washing & Coating, LLC, we specialize in residential pressure-washing services for all your wood and exterior cleaning needs. Our professionals can clean, stain, and fully restore most wooden structures such as decks, siding, logs homes, and fences. We have many years of experience, and we are a certified Wolman® Contractor and a Wolman Specialist Contractor. We also have additional certifications in many areas for Flood Vinyl Restoration Applications. We are fully insured, and all work is guaranteed, so contact us today for a free estimate. Power washing is what we do.

Offers by Hydro-Might Power Washing and Coating LLC on Angie's List

D

07/07/2020

We hired Derek after getting multiple quotes in April. He slotted us in for the work to be done in June. A few days before work was to begin, he emailed that he made a mistake on the cost of materials and that the cedar we had always specified was going to be double his original quote. We went ahead because we didn't want to have to start the bidding all over with new contractors. There was an unf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement cedar deck

CATEGORY decks

08/15/2017

He was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I e hired Silver Hammer several times. He installed a platform and table on my deck to support my pizza oven and he built me a table top charcoal grill to go next to it. I couldn't have been happier with the work.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service,woodworking

05/17/2017

Everything went smoothly. Work was done per estimate, all questions were answered and job was explained in detail. Finished product was just as I wanted. All work is guaranteed, and there is never a problem. Highly recommend Silver Hammer for any job you may need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had several jobs done by this contractor. I have a crawl space and needed new doors for the opening. Derek built two removable doors for winter and recommended screen doors for the summer to allow air to circulate in the crawl space. He has replaced several inside doors and sliding closet doors. After having these doors "fixed" several times, I finally have doors that don't stick. Last fall ,Derek replaced about half of my deck with a new floor. Many of the boards were old and rotted. We just finished staining and the deck looks new. New post for outside electrical box installed. Old post/cement removed and replaced.

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,decks,handyman service,screen repair,woodworking

Carpentry, radiator covers, bookshelves, closet organization, crown molding, painting, ceramic tile, kitchen, bathroom, basement remodeling, household punch lists.

I am not licensed for plumbing & electrical work.