North Jersey Specialists Inc

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2010

9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

5 Laurel Dr Unit 6

Flanders, NJ 07836

North Jersey Specialists, Inc. has been in the professional painting and protective coating industry for 38 years. Our goal is to satisfy. The customer will feel as if the home, house of worship or commercial building belongs to us. We take ownership of each of our projects. NJS wants to complete the project once. The only way, the right way. We never sub-contract and the owner is still active. Many of the employees have over ten years with us. Several men retired after serving us and our industry for 18 years. Additional email - info@njspecialists.net. Additional phones - 973-927-1616...

Interior Painting (15)Pressure Washing (8)Exterior Painting (5)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Deck Maintenance (1)Unfinished Carpentry (1)Doors (1)Wallpaper Removal (1)

08/27/2018

Rich and his associate did a nice job and left my patio significantly lighter in color.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed concrete rear patio.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

06/30/2018

Very well! Richard and Sergio were a pleasure to work with. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous! The results were a “wow”! Deck and house looked great when they were done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house and deck. Needed deck finished and painted.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

Photo for North Jersey Specialists Inc - 5 Laurel Dr, Flanders, NJ - 37203648

05/03/2018

Excellent. Could not be happier. Rich and his crew were very friendly, professional, punctual, and neat. I was given all the details of the job before any work began. They completed the job in a timely manner and it looks incredible. I received many compliments from family, friends, and neighbors. I would highly recommend North Jersey Specialists for any exterior or interior painting/power washing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Home Power washing and Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Photo for North Jersey Specialists Inc - 5 Laurel Dr, Flanders, NJ - 37034542

03/16/2018

They were extremely accommodating and conscientious. He was a real perfectionist and did everything to my liking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid all my front columns and front door including painting and staining. They also did interior painting.

CATEGORY contractors, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

03/15/2018

They were punctual and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did wood restoration.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

01/31/2018

Rich was fantastic to work with. We needed to get the room done quickly bc of furniture delivery and he worked with us to schedule it. Extremely responsive and courteous. Sergio did fantastic work. Room looks great. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bedroom spackled, painted and all new 5 1/4 baseboard installed.

CATEGORY woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

It was a blessing and you guys were so easy to work with. Call me when you need anything.

05/16/2017

Perfectly. Sergio, one of Rich Lettorale's craftsmen, prepared the job one day (patching, sanding, etc.) and completed it in a second day. Very nice work, prompt service and reasonable prices. I have used North Jersey Specialists before and highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint two exterior doors, as well as the inside of an enclosed portico and its concrete foundation.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

Thank you for the very encouraging words. We appreciate your loyalty and treasure your business. We try hard and train hard. We get better every year. Call us anything

01/30/2017

Very happy with it. Rich, Sergio, and the crew are all great to work with and very easy to get along with as well. I found them on an Angie's List deal and I gave them more work than the coupon because I needed most of the house painted. It was well worth the cost as the walls look picture perfect. You can see all the time that was put in to smoothing out the walls and the fixing the kitchen cabin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed most of the house painted. I painted two bedrooms, the kitchen and hallway, and the living room. Some work to a cabinet was also performed as well as getting rid of the seams of the wall paneling.

CATEGORY woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2017

What a wonderful review!! Thank you for the encouragement. We are certainly committed as you mentioned. I try to be a perfectionist usually at a higher cost to us. NJS feels we owe the best we can offer to our customers. Sergio, my foreman, has been with us for 13 years and is just as professional and committed as the principals. Thank you and feel free to call us any time.

12/31/2016

The work was not done because of the timing. However, the owner of the company was very professional and respectful. I will hire them in the future when I need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2016

Thank you for the trust and kind words. I am ready to take a good look and get started soon in Chester or Morristown.

12/27/2016

They were very professional and courteous. I usually would not even consider letting someone in my house if i was not there,but they were very trustworthy. Either the owner or his top man who has been with him for two decades  were always on premises. The were on time, finished the job quickly and cleanly and the pricing was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted interior rooms - four in total

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

We try hard to be on time to work and on time to get it done. Thanks for trusting us..

Residential, commercial and houses of worship painting, coatings, caulking, pressure washing, cement repair & airless spraying.

Lead, asbestos removal .