Got Errands?

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Got Errands?" provides a broad range of party services, party rentals . We offer superior event planning and party assistants, as well as our brand new party rentals service. Please ask about organizing your party or special event - indoors or outdoors. Whether you are planning a beautiful outdoor wedding, with elegant white tents, damask linen and china, an informal backyard barbecue, or a fully catered indoor party, We will make sure it is perfect down to every last detail. In addition to our event planning services and party assistants, we offer personal errand services. We do your grocery shopping and delivery; we offer pet sitting and house-sitting; we offer home and office personal assistants, virtual assistants and much more!...

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

07/07/2017

Maggie was wonderful. I use her errand services as a gift to help my mother ten errands before a party. It was the perfect Mother's Day gift since I live in another state and couldn't help her myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Errand service

CATEGORY party planning,errand service

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help your Mom.

06/10/2016

It went well.  We were very happy with the service.  The staff was helpful and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up, cooked, served and cleaned up for a barbecue

CATEGORY party planning

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry for the delay in answering your review. Somehow I missed your comments. I am glad we were able to help you out. I am sure we will see you soon! Have a great summer!

11/03/2014

We did not go with this company due to them taking  forever to give us estimates

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to give u advice on my wedding

CATEGORY party planning,errand service

I am sorry that this was your experience. I remembered one morning getting a phone call and making sure to be there the day after to see what your needs were. At that point, we talked about your wedding which was planned in one month. I had to make some phone calls and when I was ready to give you the estimate, I received your message saying not to bother because you got somebody else to help you ...

09/08/2014

Exceptionally well and better than I could have ever expected.  She is definitely super in charge and anticipates what's coming next and what you might need so she can be there to help.  She went above and beyond.  Would definitely recommend and hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up for party between two floors and managed my guest's needs throughout the barbecue. She also cleaned and helped with anything I needed to make my life easier.

08/06/2013

It went perfectly - we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired a bartender and a server for our party and they were both fantastic - punctual and professional.

CATEGORY party planning

- Party help, party rentals - Organizing closets - Spring cleaning / cleaning out the attic or basement - Declutter your whole house - Clean and reorganize any room - or all the rooms - Filing and secretarial work - Personal assistant work - Office assistant work - Declutter your office / reorganize your filing system - Grocery shopping - Bill-paying - Dog-walking and pet-sitting - Taking the car for inspection

Transportation.