Liberty Home Inspectors, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/01/2019

64 Vardon Way

Farmingdale, NJ 07727

"Hi. I'm Steve Cmielewski. Buying or selling a house is a big deal. I want to make sure that your property is free of any major real estate problems or defects..." I invite you to come out with me on the inspection so I can 'introduce' you to the home you potentially may be purchasing. This also gives you the opportunity to ask questions as we come across any issues together....

home inspection (18)radon testing (6)

10/20/2019

It went great. Steve Cmielewski was a true professional, very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2019

07/30/2019

Steve is a knowledgeable, meticulous, and diligent inspector. He checked the house we were looking to buy from the top to bottom, answered all our questions, and delivered a detailed and timely report. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

09/21/2018

Jim was absolutely amazing !!! He was so thorough and paid so much attention to the tiniest of detail about ever inch of the house. Jim constantly kept us informed during the entire process and answered any questions that we had. Jim saved us THOUSANDS of dollars by showing us everything that is wrong with the house we were trying to buy, we withdrew offer based upon Jim’s inspection and report he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

07/14/2018

Definitely hire Steve! From the beginning, he was so kind and helped us in anyway that he could! He arrived to the appointment before us and was ready to jump right in. He also didn't mind that we had to drag along our 15 month old son throughout the entire thing, but instead was great with him! He took the time to explain everything to us and make sure that we really understood it. He got the rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full home and pool inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

04/13/2018

Steve was very easy to talk to and make an appointment with. He showed up early and completed both inspections in a reasonable time. He was very friendly, approachable, and professional. The price seemed a little high, but not at all unreasonable. The money was well spent however, as he found some issues with the home I plan on purchasing. I would recommend Liberty Home Inspectors to anyone in nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home and Termite Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

03/14/2018

Easy to work with Steve. This was my second time using his professionalism. Quick response and report served. Will recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

Thank you. I appreciate your business.

12/15/2017

Steve was fantastic. I would 100% recommend to others and use again in the future. Thank you Steve for helping put me at ease. Buying a home is stressful in its own right. Let alone worrying if you’re buy a money pit or someone else’s problem. Thanks again Steve

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service used was a home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

11/06/2017

Very well. Steve is very personal and patient to all your questions that you have for the house. I will recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

11/03/2017

Outstanding, the inspector was very detailed and he took the time out to answer all of our questions. He also walked through specific areas of concern in the home. An amazing job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

10/26/2017

Good, very helpful and explained everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017