Van Express Moving & Storage

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2011

B Rated | 190 Reviews

The Van Express Moving and Storage family has been providing reliable residential, commercial and local/long distance moving/delivery services for over 10 years. We invite you to take a few moments to browse our website, references & related social media platforms to learn more about our company. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and would love to be your top choice for a reliable and caring source for moving. No move is too small & No move is too big! We are a Super Service Award winner for 2016, 2017 and 2018!...

Affordable Guys Moving

Affordable Guys Moving is a group of professional movers dedicated to satisfying their customer needs with top quality service at low rates. Our service is guaranteed to be quick, safe, and efficient.

05/13/2020

Excellent job. They arrived on time, were careful with my stuff, and got the job done quickly. They stacked it in the storage facility neatly and with enough room for me to add other items that I will bring later. I definitely recommend Van Express and will be using them later when I move everything again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my personal property to storage

11/16/2019

As planned! They were 15 minutes early, professional and efficient in their time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In state in move

11/04/2019

Total estimate in hours for both days combined was spot on....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move... two-day move, one to new resident, one to off-site storage

07/28/2019

The movers were professional, polite, explained everything they did, & had their own coding system. They wrapped & shrink wrapped many items. They finished quickly and left my place clean. It was an excellent experience and I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrapping some art work, mirrors and living room, dinning room furniture. Moving several boxes.

CATEGORY moving companies, delivery service

Dear [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your positive feedback. It was our pleasure serving you. Much regards, Van Express

07/16/2019

I recently used Van Express to move from New Jersey to Maryland. I am a recent widow and was concerned about how I could handle this move by myself. I contracted with Van Express for the move and it was the best decision I could have made. They helped make a very stressful situation painless. The team of Mark, Brian, Jeff and Louie took excellent care in packing up my home. Furniture was blanket w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing up house furniture in New Jersey and delivering the following day to Maryland.

CATEGORY moving companies

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback very much. It was our pleasure serving you. We hope you enjoy your new home. Van Express

Moving & Storage, Long Distance, Packing, Commercial, Residential, piano and more!