Bodenkraft

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 11 Reviews

Residential, industrial and commercial designer epoxy, decorative concrete, polyurethanes, polyaspartics, self-leveling, acid stains, polishing & engraving....

WAX & BUFF

7  REVIEWS
WAX & BUFF

We specialize in reviving new life into old floors with over 7 years of experience. Wax & Buff is owner-operated and proudly serves the five boroughs and portions of New Jersey.

02/19/2017

Terrible, they showed up a few hours late, had thr wrinf equipment and couldn't get the job done. Messy and rude. The next morning said they would need 3x more money to complete the job. When I refuse to pay any more and sent them off the job they refused to refund the deposit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the floor to be grinded for an epoxy coating.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a concrete floor in my basement with an epoxy finish for what is to become a family room. The end result is quite nice with a few small flaws. Given it is a basement, we decided to live with it. | |Client experience was problematic, but I believe we got unlucky with the project manager we were assigned. The owner was very responsive when issues with quality and and the project manager were raised to him. The end result is a very nice floor.

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

11/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Too expensive.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

01/02/2015

I visited their showroom and they were exceptionally knowledgable and friendly. I imagine that they really know what they are doing and they took time to explain a lot to me and I really wish I could work with them. But my job was in a basement and it didn't make sense to spend the amount of money for the work. I bet its worth every penny for an area that people will see (living area etc).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finished concrete basement flooring.

CATEGORY flooring,stamped concrete

11/10/2014

Matt Fontana came by to do the estimate and was on time, friendly, and very professional. Due to my floor work being a pre-requisite for other work I was doing to the room Matt went out of his way to adjust his schedule and fit my job in where it would be most convenient for me. His crew showed up on time and were very polite, professional and clean. They laid out plastic where ever they were walk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured Self Leveling Concrete into small roughly 10ft x 20ft basement area to level and smooth out old 1950's basement floor and cover some areas with adhered tile.

CATEGORY concrete repair,flooring,stamped concrete

Concrete - Pouring & Repair. Concrete - Stamped & Decorative. Epoxy Flooring. Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair.

Outdoor concrete finishing