Solar Living, Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. BOX 1174

Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Providing Better than free solar(tm) electric solutions and Every degree is free(R) pool/water heating solutions. USA manufactured materials focused. 40+ years of continuous operations serving NJ and northeastern PA. Licensed and insured....

solar panel installation (60)pool and spa cleaning (22)water heater repair and installation (8)electrical (7)plumbing (2)

08/22/2020

They contacted me via email saying they do solar for pools. I said I was interested in solar and I never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inquired about solar for my pool

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

We responded to your initial 845am request for a quote for pool services we do not perform with our standard reply explaining our services are limited to solar pool heating at 905am just 20 minutes after your request for a quote for a liner replacement (which we do not do). Later that day (1131am) you expressed an interest in an "idea as to the cost to do solar heating for a pool 14x28 and later t...

07/17/2020

excellent, was able to correct problem over the phone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
correct switch in wrong position

CATEGORY electrician,pool cleaners,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Happy to be able to assist and not require a vehicle trip. Enjoy your season.

06/26/2020

Mike and Ethan are great. They have been tending to my 20 year old solar pool heating system for years and always do a great job. They are straight up about what is worth fixing and keeping the system working at it's best. Mike shows no hesitation, climbing up on a roof which I dread to tread on, to repair my solar panels. Plus they are just nice to work with and they care about doing great work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of solar pool heating system

CATEGORY pool cleaners,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your experience with our service of your solar pool heating system. Have a wonderful season.

09/18/2019

The job went exceptionally well. Ethan and his partner provided exceptional professional service. Were extremely cooperative, met my schedule requirements, and answered all my questions promptly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old solar pool heating system with new state-of-the-art system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Photo for Solar Living, Inc - P.O. BOX 1174, Fair Lawn, NJ - 38118785

Thank you for trusting us with your solar pool heating plans. Happy to be of assistance and work hard to earn feedback like this.

09/11/2019

Ethan and Mike from solar living did a great job. From the first time I contacted Ethan he was very communicative. He provided a detailed description of the steps needed to complete the job and a price estimate. A few days before the job he called to confirm. Ethan and Mike arrived right on time and went straight to work. Before beginning the job the system was checked and Mike and Ethan ensured t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old degraded solar panels circa 1980s

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with our solar domestic water heating system service.

11/28/2018

These guys really know their stuff!. We couldn't get the original installers to respond and reached out to Solar Living. They responded quickly, were able to come to the house to check out our situation the same day because they were nearby and then sent us a detailed estimate explaining exactly what they would do -- removal, temporary storage, meeting flashing requirements, electrical work, seali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have our solar panels removed in order to have our roof replaced, then reconfigure and reinstall the solar panels after the new roof was in place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback on your experience with our solar electric system reroof. We work hard to promote everything positive about the solar industry, since 1977, and earn feedback like this. Welcome to our Solar Living family.

08/14/2018

This is the most professional, courteous, friendly company we have ever encountered. Appointments were kept, phone calls returned promptly. They provide a high quality product that is locally manufactured. When Ethan came to give us an estimate, he looked at the pool and pump location, measured the roof, sat down with literature and explained the system. What was most refreshing is there was no hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool solar panel installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

Thank you so much for the very kind words. I am glad we were able earn your trust. Any time you need anything please let us know.

08/09/2018

Solar Living was great. They deserve their excellent reputation. My job was fairly small but very frustrating. I called them for a simple repair and they noted that my panels were potentially under recall. I appreciated that because I had no way of knowing. I immediately contacted the recall administrator. Long story short, it has taken almost 9 months to work this out and zero amount of delays we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair existing solar system wiring, install squirrel guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to post feedback on your experience with our service of your solar electric system. Repairing rodent damage to wiring and roofs is a major issue with systems not designed to prevent rodents from nesting under the panels. We're happy we are able to get your system repaired and protected from future issues.

06/01/2018

job well done. prompt and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove, renovate replace solar pool panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your experience with our solar pool heating system service.

05/02/2018

I would recommend them very strongly,They gave assessments and provided informations rgarding the cost and how it will generate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a whole house solar panel, put in switches. did inspections and calculations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2016

Thank you for taking time to post feedback on your experience with our Better than free solar(tm) electric system design and consultation. Our goal for every job is to earn your referral. Happy to have you as part of our solar family.

Proud winner of the 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award!! INSTALLATION OF Every degree is free(R) SOLAR POOL HEATING, Better than free(tm) SOLAR ELECTRIC, SOLAR DOMESTIC HOT WATER HEATING SYSTEMS. SERVICE & REPAIR OF MOST BRANDS OF EXISTING SYSTEMS. Reducing use of electricity, natural gas, propane and oil.

Propane or oil delivery