NJ Masters Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/15/2017

30-10 Grunstra Place

Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

We offer 24 hour Emergency and non emergency Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning service. Proudly Serving Northern NJ for over 20 Years! Master Plumber owned and operated....

hvac repair (96)plumbing (73)water heater repair and installation (14)drain cleaning (12)drain pipe installation (6)

12/17/2020

They answered the call right away and were at my door within the hour. On the phone I described the problem and he told me what to do in the meantime to slow or stop the leak until he arrived. The work was clean and quick and solved the problem. He had a reasonable minimum charge for the service call and only charged me extra for the valve he had to replace. I will call him again next time I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leaking water line from the water eater to the humidifier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

11/20/2020

The service was wonderful, he's very pleasant, he did a great job, very personable, friendly and they clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace a water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/14/2020

I woke up Saturday morning to a house with no heat. Thermostat said 47 degrees. I called my contracted heating company to no avail. So I checked my Angie’s list and saw Master plumbing they answered right away spoke with Moe he was over in 1hr! That’s amazing. and he repaired the unit and we had nice warm heat again. Thank you Moe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency heating repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

Thank you for the great review ,we are thrilled to have helped you in a time of need.

11/02/2020

Really well! They ran into some challenges along the way, but they were extremely communicative throughout the process and helped me find a solution. They seemed to really know what they were doing, and I got the sense that they were doing top notch work. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do a bunch of large jobs including replacing the main water shutoff valve in my basement, replacing a couple of faucets, installing new shower and tub hardware (which involved breaking through my tile wall to change the diverter), and installing a new bathroom sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward.

09/29/2020

Fast, courteous, prompt, professional, good rates. Would absolutely recommend and hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaking pipes

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

We highly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. We are always here to help you if you are ever in future need of our service,thank you again

07/21/2020

Excellent response and service! Spoke with Moe about the water gathering around the furnace when the AC was on. He was able to fit me in the same day and fixed the problem quickly. Also performed a general inspection and maintenance on the AC unit. Needed to comeback with special fitting (90degree) to deliver the refrigerant to balance out the system. He came back next day and got it done. Moe and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water was gathering around the furnace when the AC was running. Problem was resolved by unplugging the condensate drain.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

We thank you for your sharing your experience,and look forward to serving you in the future if need be.

07/07/2020

I highly recommend NJ Masters Plumbing! I called in the morning, and they came the same day. They gave me a discount because they were later than what they originally said. Very professional, knowledgeable, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak under kitchen sink

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Your review is highly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

07/06/2020

Team is best in class. They are knowledgeable, courteous and responded quickly. They were respectful of our home and safety by wearing masks, gloves and booties. They made sure the repair was tested and the work area was left spotless/clean. I would certainly hire them again and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub faucet / shower body leak repair

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company we highly appreciate the respect and look forward to working with you in the future.

06/20/2020

Mo did a great job. Very professional. Called Mo in the morning and he showed up around 12 noon. He cleared the drain and did not leave me with a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear clogged drain pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

05/20/2020

They are excellent, prompt, and are very aware of what they are doing. They are conscientious and I can't say enough nice things about this company. They clean up after they are done and very professional. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leaking pipe, fixed a frozen spigot, and have done other plumbing jobs as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Full Service Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Drain Cleaning, Water Heating Repair & installation, Boiler Repair & Installation, Furnace Repair and installation, oil to gas conversion, gas leak detection, gas line installation and repair, Sewer line cleaning, jetting, and replacement, sewer line installation, water main replacement, all plumbing repairs and replacements. Appliance installation

Chimney Liners (Referrals are available) Appliance Repair, Duct Cleaning