A1 Progressive Construction

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2016

A1 Progressive Construction is a top contractor in New Jersey for roofing, gutters, chimney, masonry services, kitchen and bathroom renovations throughout all of New Jersey. A1 Progressive Construction has been dedicated to providing excellent masonry services and flawless installations, and guarantees 100% customer satisfaction and top quality work. Our primarily focuses are on roofing, chimneys, and gutters, interior renovations, we also perform a wide variety of services involving masonry in NJ, some of which include chimney rebuilds, masonry repair, brickwork, construction of concrete/brick steps, pavers, walkways and more. We of course provide the variety of expert contracting for roofing, chimneys, and gutters as well. The NJ contractors will tailor any of the services to suit your every need. Let our certified and experienced craftsmen show you how. At the time that you make your decision to hire A1 Progressive Construction, a detailed written proposal will be provided to you alongside our warranty information....

Allied Construction & Remodeling LLC

Focusing on all projects from full residential roof replacements to new commercial roof construction in Clifton and Northern New Jersey, at Allied Construction & Remodeling LLC, we believe in quality and professionalism. When taking on your project, our high standards and unique approach will translate to a perfectly executed construction project that comes in on time and under budget. If you are searching for a construction partner in Clifton, that's able to deliver every time without fail, call 973-851-2768 and speak to an Allied Construction & Remodeling, LLC professional.

Award 2019
Offers by Allied Construction & Remodeling LLC on Angie's List

09/21/2019

Great company with professional service and friendly stuff job done well thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing, siding, chimney repair

10/06/2018

They were professional on time and did exactly what was required, very good team of installers. If there was an issue they explained what they found and how best to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new roof installed

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

07/31/2018

This is one of the finest all-around construction companies in New Jersey. I had my entire roof replaced (all shingles removed and new ones applied), a large amount of soffit to close up the top of my closed deck (which had always looked awful), and brand-new gutters and leaders. For no additional cost, they also offered to repair one of my front steps which has been an eye sore for the longest ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, new gutters and leaders, new soffit to create a level ceiling on a closed deck

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, mudjacking

03/16/2016

A1 Progressive Construction was by far the most professional company I have ever used. They were very reasonable and beat every competitor price. I would recommend them without a doubt. Many of my family and friends have used there service and they came highly recommended to me. Thanks for a great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Rebuild

CATEGORY masonry, chimney repair

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. If you ever have any issues with the gutter please don't hesitate to give me a call directly. Hope to be of your service in the future. Im very lucky to have great customers like you. Thank you Alex Saghyan 2014215953 A1progressiveconstruction@gmail.com A1progressiveconstruction.com

03/14/2016

I had A1ProgressiveConstruction come out to rebuild my Chimney in my new home in Plainfield. They were very responsive, professional and reasonably priced. When I called initially to find out information about their services, it was outside their business hours. They called me back within 24 hours and we scheduled an appointment within next few days. The whole process itself was very smooth and ea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuild my chimney in my new house.

CATEGORY chimney repair

Roof installation; roof repair; roof leak inspection; shingle installation & repair; flat roof installation & repair; chimney cleaning; chimney cap installation; chimney relining; chimney liner installation; chimney liner inspection; chimney brick repair; seamless gutter installation; gutter repair; gutter cleaning; gutter cover installation; gutter inspection; masonry projects; masonry walls; masonry chimneys; masonry steps; masonry walkways, Belgian block paver installation & repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check