ALL CLEAR Plumbing, Drains, Heating & AC of Mercer

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

--------------------------------

Ewing, NJ 08638

We are a family owned and operated business! We do all the work ourselves & don't sub-contract anything! We charge by the job and NOT by the hour! We give FREE estimates for Plumbing, Drain & Sewer Cleaning & FREE estimates on replacements of Heating & AC Units as well! Ask about our fantastic Finance Options! ******************************************** CALL THE NUMBER NEAREST YOU: Ewing (609) 883-5744, Hopewell (609) 737-4436, Princeton (609) 924-5548, West Windsor (609) 443-9142, Hamilton (609) 584-8914, Trenton (609) 393-9068, Bordentown (609) 298-3614, OR call us TOLL FREE at (800) 405-2505...

Plumbing (137)Drain Cleaning (24)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (16)Heating and Air Conditioning (8)Sewer Cleaning (8)Water Heaters (8)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Valves (5)Wells and Pumps (3)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Water Filtration and Softening (1)Natural Gas Lines (1)

01/23/2020

The people from this company (from the telephone contact to the actual servicemen) were all kind, professional and compassionate - they listened and talk and consulted on everything and there were no surprises from them - highly recepmmended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak from baathroomn into ceiling over living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

09/30/2019

Job went smoothly-service representative is knowledgeable and very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of air conditioner part

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this terrific review! We appreciate all the high marks too! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/27/2019

Why does stuff like this only happen on the weekend??? In spite of that, we got a very friendly and helpful person on the phone around 1pm. It is 3pm now and...they have come and gone. The team was very professional and -- obviously! -- efficient. We have found our forever plumbers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line was clogged :-(

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate all the kind words and are so happy to hear that we'll be your go-to plumbing company from now on!

06/04/2019

Called and spoke with Michelle who was able to have someone come out on short notice (I had to call out of work that day to take care of a sick toddler). Luke came in the time window I was given. Originally, I was only going to have him replace the condensation pump, but I asked him about an upstairs drain that needed to be replaced. He gave me a quote and said if I went forward with the sink as w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C condensation pump replace; bath faucet drain replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review! We so appreciate people like yourself who go the extra mile to take a minute and give praise to our plumbers who do take the time to make sure things are right. It is always a pleasure working with you!

02/26/2019

Outstanding. Both the office personnel and the plumber (Lucas) were very professional. Lucas was very quick, explained my options, and did outstanding work. Next time I need a plumber This is the team I’m calling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a garbage disposal where there was none. Repair leak in dishwasher supply.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We really appreciate all the high marks you've given us and we look forward to working with you again!

12/10/2018

Fine. I was impressed with the person who took my information on the phone (she also called me when the plumber was on his way). Lucas, the plumber, was very pleasant and professional. I have a new faucet ordered by mail, and will call All Clear when it arrives so that they can do the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed a kitchen faucet repair, but when the plumber came to give me an estimate, he discovered that a part of the faucet was broken where the spout connection attaches to the sink. I told him I would purchase a new faucet and would call for installation when I had the faucet in hand.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very positive review! We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again!

12/05/2018

These guys were pros, had a good team for the job. They replaced the interior cast iron line, to the outside wall, and to the stack on the inside. It all went smooth, and passed inspection. Only thing this guy is in such demand, you may have to wait a bit for a non emergency job. I had another emergent job that I couldn't use him on, cause of it. I would recommend this company though. About to cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Sewer Line Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this terrific review! I'm so glad we could help, but I am sorry to hear that we couldn't get to you for that other job you needed in time! We are super happy to hear though that you will come back to us when you need to!

11/05/2018

Awesome company! Called on Friday and they came out first thing Saturday morning. Another company supposedly tried to snake the drain then told me the drain couldn't be unclogged and the basement floor had to be dug up to get to the main pipe to replace it- $5,000- $7,000!! Along came AllClear and said there was no way the drain could have been snaked without cutting the pipe as it was a double si...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain unclogged

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for your referrals! I'm soo happy we could help!! It's a shame that there are such crummy companies out there looking to take advantage of people! We are here if you should ever need us again!

10/07/2018

new hose bib and shut off valve was installed. work completed on time. Called in for estimate and appointment. luckily Lucas was available to come down and inspect the same day. This is the third time we have used their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace cracked hose bib

COST $399.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We are so happy we could help and even happier that you keep turning to us when you have plumbing situations arise!

08/20/2018

I wish I could award All Clear plumbing six stars! We have been using them for the past seven years. We live in a 200 year old home that comes with its share of problems. Every time we have needed a plumber for either renovation work or an emergency, we call them! They are incredibly professional, kind,caring,knowledgeable and on time. I highly recommend All Clear!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer lines cleared, installed hot water heater, switched out faucets.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review and for your wonderful words!! You are too kind! You are always a pleasure to work with and we truly appreciate your business!

We provide Residential & Commercial Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Heating & AC services. There is no job too big or too small! For Example, we can replace the entire main water line coming into your house or just fix the dripping faucet! Whatever your needs are; I'm sure that we can help!

There's not much that we don't do as far as plumbing goes. Here are a few things though that customers are always wondering if we do... We do not do: Tiling, Grouting, Sheetrock/ Drywall, Spackling, or Electrical work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available