Wee Care Pediatrics Inc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 55 patients per day....

C

09/24/2013

I used to use this group for my kids when Dr. Hirsh was there. Ever since he left, the doctors that are still there cannot compare to Dr. Hirsh. A doctor actually sent a script to pharmacy with wrong dosage. The only reason I noticed it was that he told me a different dosage at the appointment. I had to call the office to confirm. I have no trust in the practice anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to use this group for everyday pediatric care for my kids. Not anymore.

07/31/2012

They were very helpful. Dr. Hirsh, in particular, is incredible, he is incredibly knowledgeable and he just nails it. He is the one that picked up that my daughter had a milk allergy. He is very too the point. He has years of experience behind him. I love him. The staff is great. They are punctual ,but their is always a wait, especially with Dr. Hirsh.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my daughter to Wee Care Pediatrics Inc. We go for all around care. We go for shots, well visits, as needed illness, they provide free samples and when she was an infant they provided formula samples.

05/17/2012

He's excellent. I trust him explicitly with my children. He is always kind and gentle. He is on the ball and thorough with his treatments. He is always up to date on all available vaccinations. His advice is always very good. I'm very pleased with him. His referrals are always great. I can call him anytime day or night, and he'll always get back to me right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My children see him for regular checkups.

Pediatrics.