Doctor Chimney LLC

A 15 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since December 2017

10 Granger Rd

Emerson, NJ 07630

Welcome to Chimney Services in New Jersey - Doctor Chimney your neighborhood chimney and fireplace service provider! Established in Fort Lee, New jersey, our family-owned business has grown to repair, inspect chimneys and fireplaces in homes across all New Jersey area. Doctor Chimney LLC, takes pride in offering exceptional customer service and the highest quality products. We are an education-driven service company committed to providing the best customer experience possible through knowledge, integrity, and ethical business practices. Whether you are in need of a new chimney cap or a full chimney-rebuild we can help. Give us a call today and allow us to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. All our work is guaranteed. Contact Doctor Chimney today to set up an appointment and get instant quote in a visit learn more about what we can do for you! Lastly, we do not provide services for GAS FIREPLACES, thank you for your understanding. Also, visit us at www.doctorchimney.com...

chimney repair (13)chimney cap repair (8)chimney sweeping (5)fireplace repair (2)masonry (2)

11/18/2020

I sent them an email requesting the cost of a Level II chimney inspection which they advertise on their website. I included a picture of the chimney on the house from ground to top. Did not respond to my email in a timely fashion and when I emailed them again asking I received a response that simply said they could not perform a Level II inspection on my chimney. Nothing out of the ordinary with m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Level II chimney inspection.

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/10/2020

Perfect customer service and prompt honest responses to all of our questions. Ardi was a great person to work if you're in the market for any of the services they provide we would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/07/2020

Couldn't be happier. Ardi (the owner) saved the day for me and my family just yesterday. After a long struggle of having to put my wood stove out of commission due to improper and extremely unsafe installation by another company, I hired Doctor Chimney as an act of last desperation with the cold weather setting in. The woman (I'm sorry I didn't get her name) who answers the phones and handles the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair unsafe installation of wood stove by other company

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

05/19/2020

Excellent, Ardi was extremely professional in explaining options, the technicians were prompt, courteous, did a great job. Would definitely use Doctor Chimney again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco entire Chimney with wire mesh and mortar, rebuild new crown and seal the flashing, installation of stainless steel damper

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

01/09/2019

The work was done as we agreed, these guys are great and respectful, i would suggest to anyone. Definitely will work again with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

09/09/2018

We call Ardy and he came the same day. He was very professional and very nice. He fix all that needed to be fixed pretty quick. He wasn’t looking to make the most money. He gave us options which allowed us to chose based on our finances. I would definitely recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had water meter shut off by the pseg due to some violations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2018

09/02/2018

When Ardian came by recently to give me an estimate to replace a B-vent chimney system at my home, I felt comfortable with his demeanor and was impressed by his professionalism. Yesterday he installed the B-vent chimney system. He was punctual and again very professional. He took the time to explain everything about the installation to make sure I understood what he was doing. I am very impressed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a B-vent chimney system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/27/2018

The team was very professional, clearly articulated our issues and gave us pros/cons of various choices. The pricing was competitive and I felt very comfortable and fully informed the entire time. I'd wholeheartedly recommend the team and plan to use them exclusively going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney clean, chimney lining, cap replacement

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

08/24/2018

Nick and his guys did an excellent job. Nick has an impressively high level of integrity and is truly focused on getting the job done right and fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney liner

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

08/24/2018

Very professional and respectful. Does his best to be fair, and meet all of our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney crown and pointing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

chimney liner, chimney inspection, chimney repair, fireplace repair, chimney masonry, chimney caps, chimney dampers

Gas Fireplace