Eversafe Security Systems Inc

Angie's List since September 2007

Additional DBAs - Zan Ventures Inc, Alert Home Security, Alert Home Inc. Additional phone - (201) 796-8825, (410) 977-1004, (800) 238-4275....

DTV Installations LLC

DTV is dedicated to our customers, to make sure that we deliver the best service and technology, Our offices are located in NY,NJ,CT, with the top of the line SHOWROOM in Paramus NJ. "We will secure your home/business. We will make your AUDIO/VIDEO and HOME AUTOMATION dreams come true. We will help you create your own design. We will build and maintain your technology."

Offers by DTV Installations LLC on Angie's List

01/21/2010

The installed was very responsive and showed up when she said she would. She answered all my questions and did not try to over sell. She made sure I understood the system and went through it completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Eversafe Security Systems Inc. on the 29th of September and they installed a security system after there was a burglary in my home.

CATEGORY home security systems

09/14/2007

Eversafe Security has always been very responsive and professional. We had to switch to the new company because they took over some of Eversafe's business. We had always been satisfied with Eversafe Security and we paid them on a monthly basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were using this alarm company before we went to a different one. They responded to a false alarm.

CATEGORY home security systems

Burglar alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, fire alarm & medical alert systems.