Superb Pest Control

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2014

Superb Pest Control goes beyond the call of duty to protect your family's health and property while caring for our environment with premium professional pest control service....

Protex Termite & Pest Control Inc

Protex is a small owner operated business,it is not a franchise of any sort. Personal attention to detail and service is our most important attribute. Normal business operations require us to use 2 trucks at any time to assure personal detail to all services that are offered. Our technicians attend multiple training seminars annually to keep up with all the new technology and most effective products that are available. Pricing can usually be given over the phone or free estimate provided when necessary. Mention Angie's List when contacting our office personal and receive a 10% discount on all new initial single service(not to be combined with any other offers). Visit our website @ www.protexpest.net for interesting information on all types of pests and links for kids to explore the insect world. Free estimates and referrals upon request.

Offers by Protex Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

11/30/2016

They responded quickly, very professional, and eliminated the problem at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had squirrels in my attic.

CATEGORY pest control

11/14/2016

Ive been dealing with superb pest control since feb I have a monthly service plan with them. They are friendly and professional and for the services I requested I recieved a good price ! They set up traps and gel safety around the house to promote a healthy living environment. Thank you superb!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminate mice and roaches

CATEGORY pest control

Rodent Control Bed Bug Extermination Insect Extermination Roach Removal & Remediation Ant Extermination Bird Removal Squirrel Removal Bat Removal Raccoon Removal Ground Hog Trapping Bee & Wasp Extermination

Termite Removal & Remediation Termite Inspection