Shenoy Construction LLC

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2018

113 Floyd St

Edison, NJ 08820

Shenoy Constructions LLC is a family owned business based in Edison, New Jersey. We are a modern construction company founded on traditional principles of quality, integrity & value. We provide honest, upfront, straight forward guidance about your project from day one. We offer competitive pricing and our customer service is unparalleled, which sets us apart from rest of the competition. We always provide written estimates with itemized breakdowns and there are no hidden costs or extras. We provide everything in writing so there are no confusions....

Homebuilders (8)General Remodeling (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (1)

01/31/2020

I'll give them a 10 star's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

01/30/2020

Very very professional, on time, easy to work with and was able to accommodate all of my specific need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

01/29/2020

They were a great a guy. The work done perfectly they helped us with the process and I absolutely recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a house

COST $1,400,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2019

01/29/2020

They were very good, honest people, very accommodating and cooperative. They keep their commitment and I will recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Builders

COST $1,200,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

01/29/2020

They were good, that's the only reason that I work with them because they were good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Builders

COST $1,200,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2019

01/28/2020

It was a very good experience. They were highly recommended. They were very professional. I liked what they did. They were respectful and very clean. The finish work was done in a timely manner. They basically took care of the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen renovation for me.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

01/22/2020

We had wonderful time constructing our house through Shenoy Builders. No issues, no problems. Prashant Shenoy is a very responsible person, accommodated all our requirements. Provided very quick response to all our queries and concerns. At every step, he got us involved and took care of our choices. We were able to discuss every aspect of the house in detail without any time restriction. We were t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Construction & Sunroom Addition

CATEGORY home builders, sunrooms

COST $1,250,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/22/2020

I have had the privilege of working with many builders in the past several years. I have to say that Shenoy Builders LLC is by far the best. The level of understanding of custom details and overall work-ethic is second to none. I would highly recommend using Mr. Shenoy for any of your new construction or custom building needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/22/2020

It went quite well. Unlike my past experience, Prashant is very professional in his approach. He communicated rehularly during the entire process and delivered our project on time. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Construction

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

We offer Home Improvement services such as Kitchen & Bath remodeling, Interior remodeling, additions such as bedroom, bathroom, sunroom, in-law suites, garage, etc., We also offer New construction, whole-house remodeling, rebuilding, 2nd story additions.

inProgress