Majestic Awning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2017

25 Truman Drive South

Edison, NJ 08817

Add More Living Space To Your Home! Majestic Awning offers a wide variety of Awnings and Smart Pergola systems for your home or business. Whether you’re looking for something retractable or stationary, Majestic Awnings has something for everybody. Homeowners can benefit from the flexibility an awning provides. Have shade when you need it, and sun when you want it! Make your seasons enjoyable by investing in a retractable awning or outdoor structure for your home. We Offer More than Just Awnings! Smart Pergolas, Outdoor Structures, Motorized Screens, Giant Commercial Umbrellas, Window Awnings, Stationary Canopies. Call Majestic Awning today!...

awning installation (36)

06/06/2018

Start to finish everyone was professional, easy to contact, punctual and the job was done as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install an awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

09/25/2017

Great they did a wonderful job would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awning over deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

08/25/2017

They never returned my call or sent me a quote. Upon my follow up call I received an email as follows: "Since Bill isn’t in the office today, I’m responding to your message on his behalf. I was told that we’ll have to pass on this job." No explanation, no phone call, no courtesy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to quote on an awning cover,

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/08/2017

Chris was very responsive -- he answered my first message within 20 minutes -- very knowledgeable and the price was fair. Would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Majestic Awning fixed the broken gearbox of an outdoor retractable awning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

06/15/2017

So far, it has been a pleasant experience dealing with the company through their sales rep, Gary Tumminelo. Was a little bumpy getting everything scheduled, but once things were set up, it went very smoothly. I am very happy with the work. Solid, professional company. One minor note: I have been waiting a while for them to come back to make a small adjustment. Follow-up could be better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
16 x 13.5 awning with motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2017

Photo for Majestic Awning - 25 Truman Drive South, Edison, NJ - 36860082

03/11/2017

They were on time. They were easy to talk to. They performed in a business like manner. They were very pleasant. They were done when they promised they would be. They did a very good job. The price seemed high but I have nothing to compare that too since this type of thing is done once every 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an awning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2016

01/26/2017

They were fine. The price was fine. Their quality was good. Two people came out and it took them about two hours to complete the job. They were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my awning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

08/17/2016

Just installed today. Excellent work crew. Very professional. To early to review the product but awning was delivered on time and as promised. Impressed with customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Electric house awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

09/01/2015

Everything went very well - sales rep was very professional and nice, and came back for a second visit for me to change my mind on the fabric; and the installation team did a great job - until I got the warranty papers, which did not match what I was told by the salesman; suddenly there were prorated fees for labor if the motor stopped working within 5 years, no mention of lifetime stitching repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measure, show fabric choices, make recommendations on size and placement, and install a 10' x 6' motorized retractable awning on my outdoor porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

06/16/2015

When I called the office I did indicate I?m looking for a re-fabric  and perhaps a re-install as the awning we have is old and the arms were weak and the fabric was dirty. Someone came out, for about less than 15 minutes,  and inspected the awning and immediately said maybe I could use a new awning because it costs ?x? and it may not be worth it to reinstall the current. I said I?m basically looki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
was to provide an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2015

I'm not sure what we did wrong here? Other than not providing an estimate in a timely fashion. We sent a sales rep out at no charge to inspect the awning. In the customers own words the awning is "old and the arms are weak and the fabric was dirty". We advised the customer since it is not one of our awnings we could not repair the awning since parts are not interchangeable. Again we simple advised...

Sales, Service, and Installation of Retractable Awnings, Fixed Canopies, Motorized Screens, Smart Pergolas, and Window Awnings. Recover existing awning frames with new fabric. Motor Replacement and Repair Service Available.

Do not provide a cleaning service for fabric.