Jimbo's AC & Heating LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2016

Awards & Badges

Located In

Edison, NJ 08837

Jimbo's A/C & Heating LLC is offering HVAC Contractor service with 15 years of industry experience.The company is fully licensed and insured offering affordable prices and discounts . Also a member of the BBB.Contact us for more information. First-time customers enjoy 10% off. Seniors and Veterans enjoy this discount ALL THE TIME! Please contact direct at 908-930-5007....

hvac repair (51)plumbing (3)

09/29/2020

Excellent job, excellent price, and completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old radiators with space-saving and energy efficient baseboard heating

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/03/2020

wonderful any future problems I will not hesitate to call him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A.C unit repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/24/2020

Wonderful very nice Jim explains everything Excellent Excellent Excellent Job I am very happy 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work to my boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/23/2020

Fabulous. They worked as a team inside and outside very efficiently. He answered my questions and alleviated any concerns I had. I thought they were very professional and pricing was good - they were flexible and easy to schedule with. He even tried to fix my existing AC before providing a quote for a new AC (the other companies just said it was shot and said I needed a new one).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

08/04/2020

We have used this company in the past for minor repair to our existing HVAC system. We finally had to replace it and knew exactly which company to go with, Jimbo's AC & Heating. The pricing was very affordable, and Jim and Louis did a phenomenal job. Their expert knowledge made the job go so quickly and smoothly. The work was actually done in no time. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

07/27/2020

Job went very well Very professional acts questions and got an immediate answer Very genuine and down-to-earth person an excellent price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connecting the condenser inside unit for AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/23/2020

Jim and his crew were fantastic! My AC had died on one of the hottest days. Jim responded the next day with a quote that was far better than any other AC tech had given me. Not only that he installed a new AC and within 48 hours I was cool again! I would highly recommend Jimbo's Heating & AC!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

07/20/2020

The entire central air conditioning and heating system needed to be replaced. the company's employees were punctual and arrived at my house at 8 a. m. the entire project was completed in 4 hours. Each step of the process was complained along with the operation of the new units. The gentlemen were professional, cooperative and friendly! All the debris from the job was removed. The job was superb! I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The complete replacement of the central air conditioning and heating system,

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/08/2020

They were on time and very careful with the equipment and my house while setting up. They were very precise, deliberate, efficient and professional during the install. I would most definitely recommend this very good company to everyone. My new HAVC is working flawlessly!!! Oh and by the way, they came under every single estimate I had. I am still smiling 😊 thank you Jimbo’s A/C & Heating LLC !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete HVAC install

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

07/02/2020

Excellent , punctual and good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner for my restaurant

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020