D KAPRIELIAN HOME INSPECTIONS

Our company provides Certified Home Inspection, radon measurement, termite inspection and mold assessment. We are located in Edison, NJ. We service all the state. Our staff background is strong in the construction business, we will take on any job, and we are willing to explain in detail our Inspections so you can make the best choice....

Mold Solutions by Cowleys

Mold Solutions by Cowleys is a full-service residential, commercial and industrial mold treatment and prevention company serving all of New Jersey. Local homeowners and businesses face severe water and moisture issues. With more than 45 inches of rain annually, over 70 percent average annual humidity, and flooding from intense storms; water intrusions and moisture conditions can trigger dangerous mold growth inside our homes. We are proud to offer New Jersey homeowners a more effective, more economical, and less intrusive way to solve their mold issues.

03/09/2019

I would definitely recommend this inspector again. He was extremely knowledgeable & professional..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

01/25/2019

Excelente work he guide us in the inspection inside and outside of the house explaining with details and telling us what needs to be repair very professional and accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

01/21/2019

It was really great. He was very honest, knowledgeable and professional . Detail oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

01/19/2019

Very professional. Definitely recommend them to a friend. Very educated and fair prices. My experience with the company and the technician were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He certified both of my home for home inspection to make sure it's evaluated properly

01/16/2019

He was a real Gentleman, he helped me understand what I like about the house inspection, excellent responsiveness, very professional, he was very thorough with the inspection. I highly recommend him to anyone who would need a house to check and buy. Price a little bit high but the quality was great, so it doesn't really matter on the price. he was there when he told me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection Service

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed], looking forward to work with you again!